Ok Mama...

London POV✈✈

Welcome passengers make sure you buckle your seatbelts we're arrived in New York in about an hour thank you for flying Southwest!😀

I sighed looking to my side seeing August knock out, I looked to my left to see Kay on her tablet by the window. It's like 7:30 in the morning. We're probably get there at 8:00 or 8:30! I looked behind me to see Paisli on her phone. My phone started to ring and saw was my mom miracle.

Me: Hey Mommy!

Mom: Hey baby I'm making a BIG dinner tonight for you and your sister, oh and I'm excited to see this man you been talking about!

My Mom is like 42 and my dad is like 43 I know there old but look younger... And sound younger!

Me: Mom where's Daddy!?

Mom: Shit!! Oh he's at the studio working on his music. I said shit because your sister just got on the tree!

I laughed

Me: I thought y'all cut it down!

Mom: No nigga that's y'all tree from when y'all was young behinds its good luck. Well baby I'll talk to you later byeee love ya!

I laughed because she just said nigga. Than Kay tapped me on the shoulder.

"Yass?"

"I'm hungry London" She said looking at me

"Um OK...let me get the flight lady."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We are now landing in New York, New York!

I woke up seeing August and Kay getting up.

"Come on baby" August said grabbing my hand. I grab and went behind him. I looked behind and Paisli was on her phone still.

" Do you ever put down that phone?"

" Only when I'm driving" She said looking up at me.

" So y'all was born New York, New York?" August said looking at us.

"Well I was born in the Queens!"Paisli said

" And....I was born in Manhattan but we moved to New York when we were like 5-6 years old. I said calling for an uber. August picked up and Kay cause she was going to sleep.

"OK the uber is gonna be here in..5 minutes!"

+++++±+++++++±++±+++++++++++

We arrived at my house, and No we don't live downtown my mom has a good and my dad. So our house is BIG! Paisli smiled jumping out the car running to the door. I grabbed my bag and Kay's and walked inside all I can smell is food!🍷🍝🍗🍕🍳🍭🍗

"Yo mama can cook" August said smiling looking around the house.

"MOM!! we're here!!!!!" Me and Paisli said. All you can hear is heels coming closer. Than my mom popped from the corner. She smiled at us!

" My niggas!! Oh sorry I mean NY babies!! My mom said laughing.

This gonna be a LONG week!!!😑😐😕😉😊😉

Its gonna be a picture of London and Paisli Parents in the next chapter!