Fuck.....

London POV

I woke up seeing Kay next to me I forgot I brought her back. I went to the bathroom and did my hygienes. I put on my makeup and went out, didn't see Kay. Probably downstairs with Bri. I pulled out a outfit for me and Kay. I put on a white crop top, blue jeans, and my black uggs. I left my hair down and went downstairs.  I saw Kay on the couch eating and saw Bri on the love seat.

" Bri what time is your appointment?"

" Um...its at 11:30!"

I check the time and sighed.

" Its 9:55 let me get Kay dressed" I said picking her up. I went upstairs and took down her hair.

" Kay put on your clothes while I get my hair stuff" I said to her. She nodded and went to the bathroom. 10 minutes later she came out with her oufit I picked.  I did her hair and checked the time shit 10:13!!!

" Go downstairs Kay and wait until I come" She nodded and went downstairs.

" Where...Where...Is..My Purse" I said looking than I found it under my bed. I went downstairs and saw them waiting.

" Come on y'all" I said walking to the door.

Doctor's Office👷

We  walked in and we to the front desk.

" Um name please?"

" Brianna Williams here to Dr.Adam" Brianna said

" Um....Yes just have a seat until they called you" She said smiling

We nodded and went to sit down.

" Why are here again?" Kay said looking confused.

" Were here to see if Brianna's having a baby" I said putting her in my lap.

" And to see how many mouths I am" Brianna said

" Brianna Williams!" The nurse said. We got up and went to the back room. I sighed and put Kay on my lap. Than the doctor came in.

" Hello Brianna you can sit on the bed" She sat down and sighed. 

" Don't be nervous now I just need you to pee in this cup and bring it back" He said handing her a cup. She got up and grab it. She walked out and came back in 5 minutes later. The doctor took the cup.

" I'll be back" He said leaving out.

He came back 10 minutes later with the papers.

" Well Ms.Williams you are pregnant"

" OMG how many mouths!" She said smiling.

" Um..3 mouths you'll find out the gender in 3-4 mouths" the doctor said giving her a paper.

" OK thanks doctor" Brianna said getting so did I.

" Now you can't work for 10 months so please take off " Doctor walking down the hall with us. She nodded and got the paper.

At the house.....

Brianna was upstairs and I put Kay on the couch she was sleep. Than, I heard the doorbell.

Awww Shit!!!!!