Bye New York!

London POV

So today is are last day in new York imma miss my parents and sister !😰 But my brother said that Brianna keep having werid mood changes. I hugged my mom goodbye.

"Imma miss you....and Paisli My first child! She said hugging Paisli. I laughed hugging my dad.

"You sure your gonna be OK with this guy?" He said while August was putting our stuff in the car.

"Yeah I'm OK!"  I hugged him again and walked to Maya. She was hugging Kay.

"Awwwww"

"Be quiet!" Maya said hugging me.

"I'll see you when we come back in the spring"

"OK!" I heard the uber honked I grabbed Kay and walked out while Paisli sat in the front seat.

I turned around and waved at my family and they waved back. I got in the car and sighed.

"You Good?" August said

"Yeah!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone hope you had a wonderful time in New York...now we are landing in Atlanta Georgia!

We got are things and saw Dope leaning on his car.

"Thanks Dope!" I said

"Welcome big sis!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

" Um.....No!" I said while August was kissing my neck we just put Kay for her nap. He pick me up and took me to his room.

" All you think about is sex what if Kay come in here remember what happened in New York!"

"Oh shit forgot about that!"

Flashback👅

I was folding my clothes in the suitcase and August came in the door.

"Hey how was Daddy and Daughter Day?"

"Good...." He said coming behind me kissing my neck putting his hand in my pants. I moan and stopped him I turned and slap his chest. He busted out laughing.

"My parents are here!!!"

"And saw the whole thing too!!!" My mom said at the door.

August stupid ass didn't close the mother fucking door! Dumb ass........

"Hey Mom....... And Dad!" I said seeing him behind her.

"Sorry about that...."

"So as your punishment for getting me in trouble no sex for two days!

"1 hour!"

"One day!"

" 30 minutes!"

"August damn it One day and 4 hours ok?"

He nodded and kiss me I kiss him back. He was about to walked out.

"Hey......"

He turned around.

"I still love you!! Even if you are mad at me...." I said smiling

He put the middle finger and left out. I laughed folding my clothes up.

"I love you too!" He said coming around the corner.

😊😊😊😊