Can't say...

August POV

There's reasons why I can't tell London about that day. It a surprise and I don't want to ruined it,BUT I would never ever cheat on London that girl the other day was nothing to me she was just helping me with something. I just can't tell her anything not yet. I sighed and looked at London sleeping. I got up and got dress.

Gotta make sure everything right for tomorrow!

London POV

I got up not seeing August again..I got up and did my regular basis and put a outfit for today.

( A.N I make outfits on Poly follow me loves at spiritkayy!)

I flat iron my hair and put on glasses, grab my purse and phone and left out

I flat iron my hair and put on glasses, grab my purse and phone and left out. I keep until I felt someone behind me I turned around and saw Justice...

I gasped as she smiled. I kept walking as she was beside me now.

" OK so I was out this morning and saw August with the same girl!" She said putting on her shades. I sighed as we got in the elevator. When we got to the bottom floor I saw August with the girl and than she went the hotel door leaving.

" I'll see you later boo I gotta got to worj!" Justice said. I hugged her as she left. I saw August leaving I followed him outside seeing him get in a uber. I grab my keys and went to car got in and zoomed off. I followed the uber to a mall with a ring bar. I watched as he got out. He walk up to some guy handshaking him than they went inside the mall. I sighed driving back to the hotel.

August POV

" Yeah this the best one right here!" Showing me a ring! I grab it seeing it's heart shaped. I nodded paying for it. I went out to the store going to find Robin. Robin is the girl who helped me with all this planning she's actually my sister. I saw her waiting for me. I hugged her as she hug me.

" Alright here's the tickets for the concerts tomorrow night!" She said smiling handing them to me. I smrik at her.

" Thanks for everything Robin.." I said

" Awww hell don't get heart up shit August! Bye!!" She said going inside the mall.

London POV

I laid in the bed as I heard August come inside. I rolled my eyes. He sighed taking off his shoes and shirt.

" London can I take u on a date tomorrow?" He said getting in the bed.

" I don't know u gonna bring your hoe with u?!" I said looking at him. He smack his teeth..looking at me.

" Come on we onlying have 2 more days here I really wanna spend time with u baby! Come on.." He said holding my hand. I sighed...

" Fine...I'll go I don't have anything to wear!"

" I got u baby..." He said

Hey loves so I have decided to update Monday,Wednesday, and Friday!