Love.....

Love in MM

August POV

Me, my brother,Chris,and Tyga were drinking a beer downstairs it was like 4:00 in the morning. I haven't really bern spending time with him so I  brought him a ticket because he's been in LA for 9 months...The music was blasting loud, smoking and shit. London came downstairs yawning. She came to me scratching her hair.

"August can you please turned down the music?!"

I nodded turning it a thad bit down. She put her smiled going back upstairs. 

------------------------------------------------------

Travis POV

I was in bed talking to Love over the phone.

" I'm not working Friday I can meet you underground in Atlanta!" She said

" OK Love......" I said smirking

"I know you smirking nigga!"

"You can't say nigga because you not black!"

"I'm a little black....NIGGA!" She said..we both started laughing.

" Love?"

"Yes Travis baby?"

" Have you fell in love before?"

She took a paused..

"Love?"

"Oh....I'm sorry um yeah with this guy name Johnthan he was everything to me....um where you live Travis?"

I told her their address and she snorted her nose.

"You crying?"

"Um...yeah I'll be over!"

"But it's raining...."

"I know.........."

She hung up I got up and started to dance. Than I heard the door knocked. I know nobody gon answer the door it's like 5:30 in the morning. I walk downstairs;opened the door and saw Love socking wet. I grabbed her hand leading her up the staris. I opened the door letting her in closing the door behind her. She looked around the room. I realized she was crying. I walk up to her touching face.

" You okay?"

" I...I don't know......" She said looking down. I lift up her head she looked in my eyes. I lean down and kiss her lips than she kissed me back. Becoming a make out session.

Love POV

By that time me and Travis were making love I haven't had it this good in 4-5 years. He was on top dicking me down as he was kissing my neck. I was crying while this was happening.

"Travis..as much things I wanna tell....I can't.. all I can say is I love you." I said my eyes closed

" And..I love you Love....." He said kissing my tears. I moaned smiling.

Ugh I'm messing up my plan but travis makes me happy...I wish I can tell him but you gotta do whatcu gotta do. But I can't stop feeling for him. He kissed my lips and tears away. Than he said..

" I love you.."

"I.....I love you too!"

Why did I fall in love with you?

Is Love getting soft?

Travis falling in love?