Good times

London POV 💕💯

I was dragging that bitch on the ground like she was trash! I kick her in the stomach until I felt someone pick me up. They drop me and it was August.

"What the hell you doing?!"

" That bitch just threw her drink on me!!!!" I said trying to move, but he was in the way.

" Look you coming wit me!" He said picking me up.

" Put me down!!!'" I said wiggling around. We walked threw the people until my crown fell off.

" August put me down my crown fell!" I said trying to get down. He turned around and grab it.

" I know all yo tricks!" He said going to the door. I sighed just gave up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

August POV

I open my door and locked it back still holding London. I went upstairs and went to my room holding her. I put her down as she grab her crown and put it back on.

" Why did we leave!?😡 She in my face.

" Because they were about to call the cops!" I said getting her face. She turned around I grab her hand and put her on the bed.

" what happened back there Lon?" I said putting her on my lap.

London POV

"what happened back there Lon?" August said putting me on her lap. I sighed and looked at him.

" That bitch threw a drink at me like she crazy which I know she is, but I didn't nun to her I'm sick and tired Being followed around and prank calls and shit its fucking up my game I'm tired man!" I said getting mad I don't get sad!😤

Than August looked at me and I looked at him than next thing you know it are lips we connected, he lay me down as we keeping kissing. He went down to my neck which made me moan the whole room. He was sliding off my dress as I was taking off his shirt. He took off my lace panties. He looked up at me and smiled.

" Open ya legs baby!" He said whispering in my ear. I open them as he went down and started licking my pu*ssy😼. I moaned my heart as put my nails in his back.

" Damn Lon chill out!" He said laughing, I smiled as he took off his pants and boxers, man I tell ya my eyes went BIG! Big Aug😏🍆!

" You like something you see?" He said crawling to me on the bed. I nodded bitting my lip. He kiss me again and flip me over😛. He took the condom, as I flipped my hair.

" You ready?" He said bringing me up.

I nodded, seconds later I felt his di*k🍆 go inside I immediately gasp, he went all in and I release at loud moan!😖 He went faster, than faster!

" AUGUST FUCK!!!" I said as he went faster.

"Who's yo daddy!" He said going faster

" AUGUST!!" I said loud!

" Who?" He said going slow.

" AUGUST MOTHER FUCKING ALSINA!!!!!😖😖 I said moaning more.  I gasped as I felt something wet.

" August I think I just cum!" I said getting off him.

" I know but you was loving it!" He said getting up! I got under the covers and immediately went to sleep! I'm tired after that!😏😭

Yall been asking for an update so here Yall go I finally
got my iPhone!!!😀😀💕