Still here

" Jay what hell are you doing here?" I said fixing my shirt.

" I went to yo house and you not there."

"Jay were not together you beat I should have called the police luckey I didn't nigga!" I said closing the door but he put his foot on it.

" Naw man I'm sorry for doing you like that I really like you London" He said smiling.

"NAW MAN IT'S OVER FUCK THAT PETTY NICE SHIT!!😡" I said holding my tears. Than I felt someone come behind me.

" Is everything OK out here? August said with wine in his hand.

" August everything is OK go back inside please" I said turning around.

" Sorry gurl no can do this my house and he is on my property!" He said drinking his wine.

" Jay please leave" I said pushing his chest.

" NAW MAN YOU LEAVING WITH ME!!" He said grabbing my hand.

" Ah man let my lady go!" August said pulling me back in the house, he put me behind him.

" OH SO YOU TALKING TO MY GIRL!?" Jay said getting in August face.

" Nigga I rather you get the fuck out my face." August said in his serious tone.

" Naw man I'm not leaving without her" Jay said in his face.

" Jay please leave before anything happen!" I said behind August.

" Bitch shut the fuck up I ain't talking to you!" Jay said to me.

I drop my mouth, than August threw his glass at Jay which made him fall on the ground" Wasted.......😂😂

" Don't call her no Bitch!" August said kicking his legs out the door way. I closed the door and went to the kitchen.

" Thanks"

" Nah he shouldn't be calling you that besides nobody got call you that" He said coming close to me.

" Thank you Aug" I said smiling at him. He nodded and went upstairs. I followed behind him and went to my room. I got in my bed and comb my fingers threw my hair. I sighed and turned off the limp. Went to bed!!

----------------------------------------------------

I woke up seeing the sun shine on my face. I yawned and check my phone. I went to the bathroom and did my hygienes. I put on a pink shirt, with white tights, white vans, with a pink victoria sercert jacket. I put my hair in a bun and went downstairs. Than, I saw Aaliyah and Alex.

"Come on nigga were going shopping!" Aaliyah said.

" OK boo I'm coming!" I said grabbing my purse.

" I miss hanging out with my niggas!!" Alex said in her baby tone. We laughed and I lock the door.

I do miss my girls! We really don't hang out anymore after us getting in love and me with my job! It's no time in the day so we gotta make as much time together grate.

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁
☁🎀🎀☁🎀🎀☁
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
☁🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀☁
☁☁🎀🎀🎀☁☁
☁☁☁🎀☁☁☁
☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

Aaliyah on the right , Alex on the left in MM! London best friends!!