LZ

London POV

I unlocked the door seeing Kay sleep on the couch. I smiled and went in the kitchen. I took off my blue jacket and stared cooking. Than I felt someone hold my waist. I had to you my reflex and kick them in the nuts. Than I heard them fall to the floor. I turned and it was August holding on to his nuts. 😯 Oops

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry August" I said bending down. He open his eyes and smiled.

"You good ma" He said getting up I realize he didn't have a shirt on (lord help me😖).

"I know a nigga looked good but damn"

" Boy shut the hell up" I said getting up taking out the groceries.

" What chu gon cook?"

" Rotel!"

"What tha'fuck is rotel?" He said with a confused look.

" It's like nachos but with Doritos with the rotel And meat!" I said taking out the beef.

"Alright I'm having my niggas coming so make a lot"

"I was anyway I invited Aaliyah, Alex,and Paisli!" I said turning on the stove. He nodded and went upstairs. I went to the living room and Kay was gone. She must have went upstairs. I went upstairs and saw her phone her Ipad facetiming someone.

"The plan work perfectly Uncle Chris so far so good with London and Daddy"

I smiled so she was the one who planed our date. I open the door after she was done. She smiled when I came in.

" Kay I know you did it😄"

"I don't know what your talking about lonlon😀"

" Girl I know you plan that date"

"OK you got me just don't tell daddy he's gonna be mad if I tell him I used my collage money"

" Okay...I won't tell Kaylen"

"Ah Ah chill out it's Kay" She said getting up walking out. I laughed and went downstairs to check the food. Than I got a message from Aaliyah.

Aaliyah💓👅💎: Hey boo I'll be riding with Chris so I'll be there in 30 minutes.

London💝💋✨: Ok you can help me cook.

Aaliyah💓👅💎: Alright sis!

I went upstairs and change. I took a 15 minute shower. Lotion my body, spray Victoria secret perfume, flat iron my hair. I pit on a black crop top, black tights, with black vans. I did my makeup and went downstairs. I saw Aaliyah doing Kay hair.

" Hey Aaliyah!" I said sitting next to her.

" Hey boo why haven't nobody did this child head".💇💆

" I was gonna do it after nigga!" I said walking in the kitchen. I grabbed the chips and dip and set it up in the living room.

"Where everybody at?"

"Outside" I nodded and looked outside. It was like 200 people outside. Damn!😼 I open the door and saw Alex with Trey.

"ALEX!!" I said running to her. She turned and smiled. I hugged her for a while I haven't seen her in 2 weeks. Than I felt someone hit my ass. I turned and it was August.

"I thought it was like 20 people not 200!!"

"Its not 200...its 225 people here!" I turned back and he grabbed my hand pulling me away. I looked forward and saw that we were at the basketball court. I saw Chris,Drake, Desean,and more boys.

" Who this Aug?" Desean said bonceing the ball looking at me.

" This Kay bestfriend" He said pushing me forward. Nigga😕!

"What's yo name girl?" Someone said looking at me.

" London but people call me Lonlon" I said crossing my arms.

" Oh OK" He said crossing his arms. I grab the ball and started bouncing it.

" You play?" Chris said to me.

" The flyest one you know nigga" I said making a shot. I turned to them laughing.

"August if you wife her I will" Desean said looking at me. I laugh!

"Come let's play since its ten of us" I said licking my teeth.

--------------------------------------------------

" HA WE WON NIGGA!" Chris said high fiving me. I laughed and felt someone bonce the ball on my ass.

" OUCH NIGGA!" I said turning seeing it was August. I went inside and sat on the couch man that was a long game moslty everyone left. I went upstairs and took at 30 minute shower. I put on a black shirt with white shorts. I blow dried my hair! I took at picture and post it on Instagram......

I went downstairs and grab a wine glass and poured me some wine🍷

I went downstairs and grab a wine glass and poured me some wine🍷. I went in the living room and turned on TV than I heard footsteps coming down and....it was August. He sat right next to me. I put the glass down and looked at TV. Than I felt him looking at me. I turn my head looking at him. We were looking eye to eye. Then are lips were connected he pulled me down, kissing on my neck! I moan a little he was about to take off my shorts until we heard the door ring.😳 We both sighed.

" Get the door baby!" He said putting his head back. I got up and open the door....OMFG!!!!😡😠😢😡😕