Oh Brianna!

London POV

I haven't talk to August in two days. I forgive him but he has to think about what he did. It was 12:15 am why is Kay up?! I went downstairs and saw her watching TV.

" Come on baby time for bed" I pick her up and put her in my bed next to me. She yawned and her eyes closed. I forgot Paisli in one of my guest room. She probably sleep.

Brianna POV

I open the door smelling Weed and beer. I sighed and saw Jay on the couch. I close the door which made him look my way. He looked pissed.

" Its 12:17 yo were supposed to be here at 10:00!" He said getting up

" I-I um I was in class late you can call my teacher" I said trying to walk past him but he grab my arm (hard). I squished my face a little.

" THIS YO SECOND TIME BEING LATE!!!" He said still had my hand. I tried to run away but he pick me up. I scream for help! He through me on the floor.

" Ah Shit!!" I said holding my head. I open my eyes and saw Jay standing in front of me.

" Jay please" I said scooting back. He was moving forward. He grab my ankles dragging me around. I scream calling for help trying to crawl away. He stop and started puching and hitting me everywhere. Than he took off his pants, oh hell no I grab a beer bottle and hit it in his head, He fell on top of me. I scream a little because his hits still hurt. I moved him and grab my keys and ran to my car without no shoes. I tried starting my car but it wouldn't work.

"FUCK!" I jump out the car and started running on a dark road for like 30 minutes. My feet are killing me. Than I saw a house in a complex. I ran to the door and knock like 100 times.

London POV

I heard a knock I jump seeing it was 2:45am! I sighed running downstairs I open the door seeing Brianna there bruised up! Her lip was busted, scars on her arms and legs, and he look hurt like she was crying.

" Brianna?" I said looking at her.

" P-P- Please don't...c-can I come in?" She said crying looking down.

I moved so she can get in. After she came in I look at her face.

" Brianna please tell me he didn't-?" She cut me by crying even more shacking her head.

" I-I loved him" She said looking at her scars. I signed and went upstairs to get some Band-Aids and stuff. I went downstairs and saw Paisli talking to Brianna.

" Here P can you put that on her scars right quick?" She nodded I went to the second guest room and pulled out some clothes,underwear, and hygiene things. I went back to the living room seeing Brianna looking.

" Brianna I know he hurt.. I get it but you can't just let this get to you. You made it out BRI! I know were got off on the wrong foot but I wanna help you! If you wanna talk about it in the morning we can I just wanna know did you rape you?" I said grabbing her arm.

She looked at me and back down.

" N-No he didn't I got hit,slap,punch, and beat BUT I'm no gon let no one rape me that's a no no!" She said crying. I pulled her in a hug trying not to cry.

Lord how we gonna stop this Man!😇💔 She hurt and scared just like me!😐