Chapter 1: Party On Endor.

A/N, 4/21/2016: If you're reading this, make sure to check out the authors note at the bottom NO MATTER WHAT!

Leia was looking into space, not even really caring what was going on at this celebratory that was being held on Endor for the defeat of the Empire. "Hey, you alright Princess?" Han said as he came up behind her and sat down on the same log Leia was on. "Yeah..." Leia said looking at the party (if party was the right word). "You don't seem very happy." Han said, even though he wasn't a Jedi he could tell something was bothering her. "It's just...Luke went off somewhere...and he hasn't come back yet..." Leia said looking into the forest. "Luke can take care of himself sweetheart." Han reassured Leia and held her hand gently. "I know, I just...would want to know where he went that's all." Leia said as she looked at Han. "Since when did you become Luke's babysitter?" Han teased with his classic smirk. Leia laughed. "Since almost died on the Death Star." She said getting closer to Han. "Ah, yeah that's right he almost did didn't he...I wonder what he's doing..." Han said as Leia laid her head on his chest. "I hope he's ok Han..." She said. "I'm sure he's fine." Han said just to make Leia feel better, to be honest, he wasn't sure where Luke was at or what he was doing at the moment.

...

Off in the woods, Luke was sitting in front of a burning fire.

The fire that was burning his and Leia's father.

He didn't like doing it, but he figured it was the best kind of funeral he could give at the time. Luke starred at the slowly melting helmet that was in the fire. It fell out of the pile and almost hit Luke's foot. He picked it up, careful not to burn himself on the stemming hot metal.

He studied it.

Then decided to keep it. As a reminder. Of his father? Or to never give in to the dark side of the force? Who knows. He just...kept it...kind of odd if you ask me.

...

About five minutes later Luke was still watching the fire it was getting smaller and smaller by the minute. Once it stopped Luke sat there for a moment...quite sadly I'd say... He decided to go let his friends know he was alright. So, as Luke got up from the fallen log he was sitting on he picked up Vader's helmet and hid it in a plant to get back to later (because it wouldn't seem normal to carry around a melted helmet).

He made his way back to the party.

As Luke got closer he saw Leia and Han sitting on a log holding hands
-well just holding hands for now- Luke came up behind them to listen in on their conversation. "So, now that the empire is defeated what are you gonna do?" Han was asking Leia. "I don't know. Honestly I didn't think we could ever win this battle, so I didn't think that far ahead..." Leia answered him. "Well, I guess we'll have to figure something out won't we?" Han said as he leaned in for a kiss, Leia had the same idea. Luke saw this as a time to be a big brother and barge in on them. "So guys what's up?" He said from behind them. "Luke!" Leia said and got up to hug her brother. Han gave Luke the 'are you kidding me?' look since him and Leia were about to kiss. "Miss me?" Luke teased Han. "Oh yeah, missed you so much..." Han said with a hint of sarcasm. Of course he was deep inside relieved that Luke was O.K. he just put on a tough guy act around Leia. "Looks like the party's dieing down a little..." Han said. "Yeah, plus it's getting pretty late. We should go to bed soon." Leia said still holding Luke's arm. They went to their "rooms" (they slept in one of the Ewok tree houses) to go to bed.

Hope you liked the first chapter!

More to come!

Did you all like the Han and Leia feels? I know I did...😉

Updated Authors Note 4/21/2016:

I'm aware this isn't my best writing and once the book is done, I will be giving it a FULL EDIT. Meaning this first chapter will be improved. I swear the writing gets better in the next few chapters. Don't lose hope in my book please!