Note To All Readers:

Ok, this isn't a chapter so you don't have to read it if you don't want to!

When I started this book I had no idea that someone had already made a real book that was called Star Wars: Aftermath. Honestly I didn't, I haven't read it yet but I think it's the same idea as mine, what happened during the time gap the movies leave us with.

So that's AWESOME!

The only problem is, I'm not sure if this will cause copy right issues, because it's not the same exact name (mine is called Star Wars: The After Math. And the other one is called Star Wars: Aftermath. A little different) it may not but it's close. So I'm worried about that.

JUST TO BE CLEAR: I did NOT know this book even existed until last night when I was watching a YouTube video about all the Easter eggs in The Force Awakens and the guy in the video talked about that book.

So I can change the name if needed but if it's not a problem, I'll probably keep it the same.

However, if I do change the name of the book, I have no idea what I would call it.

Leave me suggestions for it by commenting! I'll pick the winner and give them credit for the name!

wicalpickle : if I need a new cover for it (if I do change the name) I'll let you know cause this one is AWESOME! But you can just keep the picture and change the words on it to whatever the new one would be. Thanks!

Once again, I'm not changing the name for sure! I just have to find out if it will cause copy right issues or not.

Thank you to those who read this!
I'm working on chapter 15 right now!

-Mapumpkin7