Chapter 2: Sun Rise.

Luke was the first to wake up that morning after the party.

He didn't sleep well that night. Who would sleep good after what he went though the day before. He got up out of his "bed" (just a bunch of blankets on the floor really) and yawned. He stretched his right hand (the one that was cut off on Besbin by Vader) and looked at the marks on his side from being zapped by lightning from the Emperor just moments before his fathers death.

Just then Han came in the room. "Hey kid," he was saying "couldn't sleep either last night huh?"

"Nope, not at all. I take it you didn't either." Luke said to Han as he slipped his lightsaber back into his belt.

"Not a wink. You know Luke, I've been thinking..." Han said to Luke as they started walking.

"Thinking about what?" Luke asked him.

"Leia. I really love her...and...I don't know how to say this but...uh...I want ask her to marry me." Luke stopped short in his steps as soon as Han said those words. "You...uh...what?" Luke said using the force to try and see if he was being serious -he was-. "Yeah, I mean not now, but maybe sometime soon... I thought I should tell you first though. Since your the closest thing she has to a father..." Han said hoping Luke wouldn't punch him for that.

"Oh, well, sure go ahead. But Han?" Luke said. "Yeah kid?" Han replied. "Maybe you should ask her soon. I know she loves you to. But I'm not sure what she plans on doing now that the war against the Empire is over. You might lose your chance." Luke told him. Han nodded then Luke sensed Leia coming down the steps so he signaled to Han to shut up about that subject. "What were you guys talking about?" Leia asked the men. "Nothing." They said in unison and shared a look. "Ok...then...I'm just gonna go now..." Leia said eyeing them both wondering what they were talking about. As soon as she left Luke and Han both let out a sigh of relief. "That was close." Han said. "Yeah, no kidding" Luke replied. They went down to eat breakfast. Luke, Leia, Han, Chewbacca, R2-D2 and C-3PO were going to leave after they ate.

Soon after breakfast the group got on the Falcon and started to fly towards courasant. Luke gave Han the look as if to say 'go for it' and tilted his head to Leia. Han gave him a look back like 'what? Now?!" Luke gave him a nod. Han rolled his eyes at Luke knowing this really was his only chance. "Chewie, I'll be right back. C'mon Princess." He beaconed for Leia to follow him. They went towards the back of the ship. "Leia, I uh...will you marry me?" Han just blurted it out because he didn't really know how else to say it. Leia looked pretty shocked. "Marry you?" She said with a smile. "I know I don't have a ring or anything but...I love you Leia." Han said, not once did he ever see himself asking someone to marry him. "Han, of course I will...I love you too" Leia said and smiled. Han gave her one of his lopsided smiles and kissed her. "Wait, Luke..." Leia said. "Don't worry I already talked to him. He's fine with it." "Alright then" they kissed one more time and then went back to the front of the Falcon. Leia was smiling a little and Han just winked at Luke.

I was SO happy when I wrote this chapter!!! If you can't tell I love Han and Leia as a couple. If I rush them getting married (please let me know if I did) it's because I have to make the timeline fit up with episode VII.

If you HAVEN'T seen episode VII (the force awakens) yet then you should knew there will be some spoilers coming up soon. I'll let you know before they happen.