Chapter 4: Till death do you part.

At a nearby shopping market Luke found something sitting on the floor...some kind of...wooden charm. He wasn't sure what it was but it fascinated him. So he kept it. Little did he know that was the charm that belonged to a young girl from Naboo all those years ago given to her by a little slave boy on Tatoinne...

The gang moved out of Lando's place on Courasant a good month after coming there and moved to a planet called D'Qar (which would become the Resistance's base). Who knows why they moved there, it was a good looking planet in the Illeenium system.

Now, Jedi have the power to marry a couple, so that is exactly what Luke was going to do... "Do you Han Solo take this woman to love and to hold till death do you part?" Luke was saying. "I do." Han said. "Do you Princess Leia Organa Skywalker Amidala take this man to love and to hold till death do you part?" Luke had to read her name off of a card because boy is that a mouth full! "I do." Leia said. "Now by the power invested in me by...er...never mind that...I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." Luke said and everyone laughed. They kissed. The people who came to their wedding were a select few considering all of Leia's family and friends had died at the destruction of Alderren, it was Lando, Chewbacca, Artoo, Threepio and a bunch people who helped in taking down the Empire.

I know that was a short chapter, I wrote this while sick 🤒.

Also so many Han and Leia feels in this!!

I made the picture up above with a collage maker by the way.

Did you like my touch with the wooden charm?

More coming soon!