Chapter 17: Finding Answers.

The other day, Luke had made a promise to Poe that he would find his family. Luke intended to keep that promise. He was getting ready to set out for the trip.

"And don't get into any trouble." Leia said leaning against the doorway of Luke's room, watching him pack.

"I won't. Besides, I'm not the trouble maker, that's Han." Luke replied as he closed up the bag.

Leia rolled her eyes. "You can get pretty good at making trouble yourself. Remember cloud city?"

Luke sighed. He remembered it like it was yesterday. "I'd rather not." Luke said starring down at the floor.

"Yep. As I recall, you got yourself into quite the pickle that time. Or did I get that wrong?" Leia teased.

Luke let out a small laugh. "Ok that wasn't my fault. As I recall, I kinda got my hand cut off." Luke said, holding up his fake hand as proof to Leia, who remembered all to well.

"Sure, blame it on your hand." Leia joked.

Luke rolled his eyes at his sister at the exact moment crying came from the other room. "Uh, I think someone woke up." Luke stated the obvious.

"I swear this kid never stops crying." Leia said to Luke before going in the other room and getting Ben, then coming back into Luke's room.

"Must get it from you." Luke teased with a smile.

"Must get it from you." Leia playfully mocked him.

"Must get it from you." Luke mocked back.

"Must get it from you." Leia continued.

"This could go on forever. Bottom line: he gets it from Han." Luke finished with a smirk.

"Agreed." Leia nodded, then looked down at the little baby in her arms.

"So, I'll be back in a few days. Give or take." Luke said as he picked up his bag and swung it over his shoulder.

"Ok... Be safe." Leia gave her brother a hug then sighed.

"Relax Leia, I'm not gonna go kill myself. This isn't a dangerous thing." Luke reminded her.

"I know. I just... I've lost to many people to go through it again. So I'm asking you to be safe. Can you do that?" Leia asked Luke sincerely.

"Yeah I can. Don't worry, I know you lost your entire family and friends on Aldderan, but you don't have to lose any more. I can take care of myself, plus Han's not going anywhere." Luke assured her.

"Yeah..." Leia looked Luke in the eyes, then looked back down at Ben. He was so innocent. Too innocent. Too innocent to be born in the smack middle of a war.

"Ok, well, I have to take off now. I'll be fine." Luke gave his sister one last hug, then headed for the door.

Leia looked down at Ben. "Your uncle is crazy. And stupid. And reckless. And too kind for his own good. But he's got it where it counts."

Baby Ben just smiled in his sleep.

"Hey." Han came up behind Leia and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, where's Chewie?" Leia asked Han, returning the kiss.

"Somewhere with Poe. Where's Luke?" Han asked as he sat down on a chair.

"You just missed him." Leia also sat down next to Han.

"He actually is doing it? He's really going to find Poe's family, that probably isn't even in existence anymore." Han snapped.