Chapter 22: Taken.

*Time line now skipped one more year. Ben Solo is 9, Poe Dameron is 15, Rey is 5*

Many young children sat in chairs abroad The First Order's transport ship. They were taking them to Star Killer Base a unknown planet in a uncharted system. All in all, the perfect spot for a base to be built. What was particular about Star Killer is, it's built INTO the planet, remember the Death Star? Star Killer is about four times the size of it, making the planet itself a lethal weapon. It's so huge there's a big need for sanitation troopers, and that's just what this ship was bringing in. 104 soon-to-be-sanitation workers. Among them was a boy who they called; FN-2187, he was to become a sanitation worker like all the other young boys on the ship. FN-2187 had no family, he had no one, nothing to look back at, nothing to fight for. He would be raised to do one thing. That was how The First Order worked, they ran on being punctual, at least General Hux Sr did.

FN-2187 was a unique child, he was intelligent, good at running, confident, and most of all; tough. He had to be tough, he was forced to watch first hand as his family was slaughtered. Then he was taken by strange men in white armor, he was told he is going to put into some kind of training. But most of all, he had no idea what was going on.

A captain announced that the ship would be landing soon and that they should all buckle up. The ship landed on Star Killer Base with a bit of turbulence and the generals that had taken the troopers from their homes walked them out into the hanger where the ship had docked. They were to meet General Hux Sr in the training room, he was to assign the troopers to their squadrons.

The group of generals and children reached the training room right on time and General Hux Senior yelled out for the troopers to form a single file line. Hux then gave each trooper a squad number FN-2187 was assigned to squad 2 which was the 2nd squad assigned to sanitation. Once all the other troopers were given their squad numbers the General yelled out something that sounded like 'Dismissed' but it was hard to understand with his strong accent.

The troopers exited the training room and were taken to their bunks. Each squad had a room, and each trooper had a bed, granted they weren't very big beds. At least they were beds. While all the others socialized FN-2187 just sat alone in the left corner, still trying to make sense out of what had happened to him in the past 24 hours. Soon it was lights out time and the whole room went dark. The squad settled in for the night, unaware that they would be forced to live, act, dress, speak, and move a certain way for the rest of their life.

{~}

      Han was taking Poe out for a test run on the Falcon as he had promised would happen once Poe was old enough. Ben had always been jealous of Poe because he spent more time with Han then he himself did. After all, Han is his father, not Poe's. But Ben remembered what Luke had told him, he's lucky he has parents that care about his well being and he should never take that for granted. Ever. But still, Ben couldn't help but be jealous of the person who spent the most time with Han, besides Chewie and Leia.

Ben watched out his window as the Falcon soared off into the distance, Ben always dreamed of him flying that ship one day. But today was not that day. He sighed and flopped onto his blue mattress, which caused his glorious mop of hair to bounce all over the place. Deep in thought, Ben tried to use the force to move his drink closer without spilling it. Leia had called it lazy and Han called it 'ingenuity'. After succeeding, he took a sip of the tart yellow lemonade and Force-placed the glass back on his wooden nightstand. He got deep into thought and wondered why Luke or his mom had never spoke about their childhood, was it bad? Was it good? He'd never know.