Chapter 8: The Truth, The Whole Truth, And Nothing But The Truth.

Luke watched as Leia practiced shooting her blaster.

She missed and cursed. "Bantha Fodder."

Luke laughed at his sister missing her target for once. "Need some help there Leia?"

"No thank you." Leia wasn't her usual self today. "If I got help from you, I'd never hear the end of it." She rolled her eyes at Luke, then took another shot. Missed again.

"Looks to me like you could use some help." Luke smirked and helped his sister aim. "See, like this" Luke steadied her arm and slid her knee back a little. She shot and hit with a bulls eye. "Maybe you should take my help more often!" Luke said with a little too much pride.

Leia laughed. "Maybe I should."
'Or maybe you should take a hint...I'm missing my target because there's a child moving at all the wrong times' she thought to herself. "One more round?" She said to Luke handing him a blaster challenging him to a game.

"Sure, wanna bet on it?" Luke winked as he accepted the blaster and put on goggles.

"Why not, ...if I make this shot you have to...wash Chewie." Leia had a bargain going.

"And if you don't?" Luke asked after seeing what her previous shots were.

"Then I wash Chewie and you get to watch." Leia regretted making a bet on the first place.

"Deal!" Luke slowly took his aim, fired, and hit a bulls eye. "Your turn Princess!"

Leia took a deep breath, she steadied her arms, 'please stay still, just one moment' she thought to her child. Leia aimed her blaster perfectly, and without pausing: fired. She had hit right in the middle. "Have fun, I heard Chewie hates water." Leia teased her brother and grinned.

"No...y--you got a bulls eye?" Luke was amazed after all the bad shots she made earlier.

"Did you doubt I could?" Leia smiled.

"Of course not...ok maybe a little...but it's just all the bad shots you made before. I guess you just had a bad day." Luke shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess so..." Leia bit her lip.

"Well, I'm gonna go do some...Jedi stuff..." that was Luke's way of saying research on Snoke.

"Ok. I'll be here still." Leia said as she took aim again.

Luke left to head towards the hill. Han came up next to Leia. "Hey sweetheart, you feelin' ok?"

"I'm fine. I keep missing though" Leia told Han.

Han laughed. "Not your day?"

"Well...Luke has to wash Chewie next time...so I guess it's not all that bad." Leia took off her goggles.

"That's not all that's bothering you. Is it?" Han always knew when something was up.

"No. Han, I have to tell Luke. It's eating me up inside not being able to let him know certain things." Leia said putting her blaster down.

"Hey, fine by me! Your the one who wanted to wait remember." Han reminded her.

"I know...I didn't think it would be this hard to not tell anyone." Leia stated.

"Alright. One rule though, if you can tell Luke, I can tell Lando and Chewie." Han protested.

"Sure." Leia let out a small smirk.

"You can tell him tomorrow if you want." Han said kindly.

"I probably will." Leia gave Han a kiss on the lips and went into the house to put her blaster away safely.