One

Odelia sat in the Principal's office. Her mother and father were sitting at either side with pleasant smiles on their faces while the Principal convinced them that this was a great school for Odelia- even though they had already paid for her tuition so there was really no need.

She didn't want to be here. She didn't understand how her parents trusted her for two years with maids and butlers but have now just decided to send her to a boarding school. A boarding school! Odelia had to hold back her anger. She loved her life back in France and didn't want to leave her friends there.

She was naturally shy and despised the idea of having to make new friends and basically start a new life.

"Now Odelia, why don't you say goodbye and then I'll show you to our dorm?" The Principal, Master Matthews suggested making Odelia sigh before standing up from her seat. She kissed her mother and father on the cheek before sighing a goodbye and then dragging her suitcases behind her.

She was dressed in skinny jeans and a simple tank top with a jumper.

She was a stark difference to what the students were wearing.

They were staring at her as she walked past. Trying to figure out who she was and what her story was.

"This is the Second Girl's Dorm and you will be sharing with Melany Raith, she's a lovely girl and I'm sure you'll be great friends." Master Matthews said with a large smile. Odelia gave him a fake smile before looking at the large stairs with a sigh.

She wondered how she was supposed to carry these suitcases up there.

"Mr Bartra you do realise this is the girl's dorm and you shouldn't be here." Master Matthews pointed out making Odelia look at the handsome boy dressed in tan trousers, a white shirt and school tie. He was stunning and Odelia couldn't help but smile back when he grinned at her and Master Matthews.

"I'm here because I'm working with Melany on our chemistry project. Is this the new girl?" He asked making Odelia blush. She wondered if people were talking about her already.

"Yes it is, we're heading up to Melany's room right now since Odelia here is her new roommate." Master Matthews explained so the Barta boy smiled at her.

"I'm Marc, here let me help you." He introduced himself with an infectious smile before taking Odelia's other suitcase.

"Thanks." She whispered, feeling like her French accent was extremely strong due to Marc sounding extremely Spanish. Master Matthews lead the way while Marc and Odelia struggled to take the suitcases up.

"So where are you from?" Marc asked with a large breath once they finally got to the top of the stairs.

"Paris." She replied before following Master Matthews.

"Oh, a city girl." Marc smiled. His English was perfect even with his strong Spanish accent.

"Does everyone speak English?" Odelia asked and Marc nodded.

"Yeah, due to there being so many people from different countries all over the world, they needed to find a common language for everyone to speak so they chose English." Marc explained.

"Wouldn't it be easier for them to choose Spanish since we are in a Spain?" She asked making him chuckle a little.

"Probably but I think it's just because the founders of the school were English." He stated so Odelia nodded.

As they walked Odelia could feel eyes looking at them.

Maybe it was because of Marc- he was extremely handsome.

Hentford High School (Torres/Bartra/Dybala)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें