Six

Odelia stared over at Paulo who was laughing loudly at a shit joke that Marco told them all. She smiled when she seen him wipe away some of his tears from laughing so much. She found him so cute. Everything he did made her smile wide. She then glanced over at the piazza where the 6th years sat. It was situated in the corner and only 6th years were allowed there. She watched as Fernando leaned against the barrier with his friends while talking to his ex-girlfriend; Madlynn. Odelia surprising wasn't jealous. She actually liked Madlynn. She was sweet and extremely nice. The only reason her and Fernando broke up was because they were both trying to focus on their exams.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" Paulo asked and Odelia nodded tucking her hair behind her ears before getting up from the table. Paulo bumped into her making her glare before laughing. Paulo just winked before wrapping his arm over her shoulder as they walked outside.

As they walked away, Fernando turned around and seen Odelia walking out with Paulo. She had a big smile on her face while she looked up at him. Fernando was jealous but chose to ignore it and go back to his friends.

Odelia pushed away from Paulo making him fall into a wall. Odelia laughed loudly before jogging away making Paulo run after her before eventually pulling her back into his chest.

"Are you going to the party tonight?" Paulo asked. He was referring to a party being held off campus by a girl from the public school in the centre of town.

"Yeah. Are you going?" Odelia asked looking up at him with a smile. Paulo ran a hand through his brown hair before nodding.

"Yeah, I asked Gerard in the year above us if he could get us two drink." Paulo explained making Odelia smile.

"Thank you!" She shouted before kissing his cheek. "You're the real MVP."

"Thanks." Paulo laughed.

"What about the others." Odelia asked

"They've all got people getting them drink." Paulo answered.

They then walk past a group of girls who all whisper while looking at Paulo. Odelia couldn't help but feel slightly jealous because she knew that they were talking about Paulo.

"Maybe stop with the resting bitch face." Paulo whispered in her ear.

"It's not a resting bitch face; it's just my own face." Odelia stated making Paulo laugh.

"Well I find you beautiful either way."

"Aw aren't you sweet." Odelia said jokingly making Paulo smile before kissing the side of her head.

Paulo found himself feeling a different way when he was around Odelia. She was like other girls in certain ways. He knew she was beautiful and funny; but her persona was different. She had her own opinions and knew how to argue her point. But she had a respect for people. She understood people's opinions. She was strong and smart. He enjoyed her. He did not only enjoy her beauty but her brains.

"What are you thinking of wearing?" Paulo asked making Odelia laugh a little.

"Well I was thinking a dress down to her," She said pointing to her bellybutton, "And the skirt up to here." She said basically pointing to above her bum.

"Well I'm not complaining..." He trailed off making Odelia hit the side of his arm.

"Shut up!" She exclaimed making him laugh.

They both then realised the time so they head back into the school before Odelia had to go to English and Paulo went to P.E.

"Have fun." Odelia laughed before walking with Melany, Nova and Lena.