Four

Odelia followed Melany out of the dorms while on her phone. She was texting Paulo about their date on Friday. Odelia was trying to keep it quiet; not because she was embarrassed about it, she just didn't want Melany asking her about it every two minutes.

"Hurry up Odelia or I'll just leave you." Melany shouted not even turning back to look at her.

"Just go on, I've got some math homework to hand in." Odelia smiled before turning down the hallway to sit her jotter on the teacher's desk.

As she walked back out she looked down at her phone but bumped into someone almost dropping her phone; but the other person caught it.

"Sorry!" Odelia shouted before looking up to see Fernando smiling down at her.

"It's fine, you'll need to watch where you're going." He said with a wide smile making Odelia smile too.

Fernando had that type of hold over people. His smile and laugh were contagious. He was gorgeous and he had Odelia captured in his smile.

"Thanks, I'll make sure to look up." She smiled before walking with him back to the cafeteria for breakfast.

She struggled with her heavy bag so Fernando took it from her and carried it easily.

"You don't have to, I can carry it." She blushed deeply.

"What are you doing at the weekend?" Fernando asked, biting his lip.

"Well probably homework and studying." Odelia answered.

"I mean more on Friday after school." He said scratching the back of his neck making Odelia bit her lip.

"I can't Fernando. I'm busy, I'm so sorry." Odelia apologised but he just shook his head and opened the cafeteria doors.

When they walked through she felt like everyone was looking at them. Everyone in the school knew that they were speaking but still felt a need to look at them as if they were aliens. Odelia smiled and thanked him for carrying her bag before walking away to sit with her friends.

When she sat down at the table she smiled at Paulo who gave her a small smile before talking to Antoine again. She then started to listen to Melany talking to Manu. Nova then walked over with her natural curly hair straightened making Rafinha look at her in awe.

"You look amazing babe." Rafinha smiled before kissing her chocolate skin sweetly. Nova blushed deeply before pecking his lips quickly in case a teacher seen them.

"Thanks." Nova then was met by a wave of compliments from her friends but it ended when Marc came jogging over; looking out of breath while doing up the buttons of his shirt.

"Where have you been?" Marc asked looking as confused as the rest of us.

"Lillian texted me to come over this morning...and now I've had my daily exercise done." He smirked making all the boys laugh and grin at him.

"You're disgusting." Lena said while Marc sat down in the chair next to her.

"Can you do my tie please?" Marc asked making Odelia sigh and take his tie from his hands before placing it around his neck to tie it.

"You're hopeless." Odelia muttered making Marc smile down at her.

"You love me." He smirked. Odelia finished tying his tie before the bell rang so they all went to class.

Odelia was in history with Paulo, Rafinha and Nova. She walked with Paulo because Nova was being all coupley with Rafinha.

"I can pick you up tonight and then we can go into town for dinner." Paulo whispered making Odelia smile. Hentford High School was located in outskirts of Valencia. It was away from the city but only a ten minute car drive away so at the weekend they would sometimes go to the beach.