Twenty

"We're all going to Madlynn's party tonight." Lena announced as they all sat down at their lunch table. Odelia sat down in between Marco and Antoine as she pulled out a packet of crisps to eat.

"Sure. Will there be drink already there?" Marc asked making all their friends smile. Marc knew to ask about the priorities.

"Yeah, she bought in like boat loads." Lena said with a smile. Odelia did to while she listened Marco and Antoine talking about how they were going to get Saoirse and Tina at the party. Both boys were getting serious in their relationships with the younger girls. It was nice to see them being so happy.

"Cool, I have last two off so I can get ready early." Odelia said with a smile.

"Me too." Melany smiled across from Odelia. They fist bumped with a laugh.

Odelia leaned her head on Marco's shoulder while they all ate their lunch. Paulo looked over at Odelia and gave her a little smile, so she did the same. Odelia and Paulo were good friends now. They were close now and actually got on really well together.

Odelia and Fernando were still seeing each other. They were almost a couple but both didn't want to make it official but they liked being with each other. Paulo was slightly jealous. He didn't like the girl he loved being with someone else.

Odelia got up from her seat and put her rubbish in the bin before going behind Marc and wrapped her arms around his neck as he took selfies.

"You're always taking selfies." Odelia smiled as Marc continued to take pictures of them.

"Definitely posting that one to Instagram." Marc said, referring to one where he looked extremely handsome while Odelia had a weird look on her face.

"Really?" Odelia asked with a small laugh. She knew exactly what Marc was going to say.

"Cause I'm Insta famous." He smirked making Odelia roll her eyes.

"Shut up, I've got the same amount of followers as you." Odelia pointed out making Marc look back at her.

"Shut up. I've got more girls cause I'm so hot."

"Well I've got more boys cause I'm so hot."

Marc didn't say anything but just ignored her. He stood up from his seat while Odelia still had her arms around his neck with her face against his back. Marc then thought it would be hilarious to try to give Odelia a piggy back. Odelia screamed and held her skirt down.

"Marc put me down!" She shouted which made Marc laugh before putting her down. She glared up at him while fixing her uniform. She punched his shoulder which made Marco laugh.

"Let's go a walk." Marc said pulling her towards the cafeteria exit. They walked side by side, past all of the people who were waiting in the hallways. As they walked past a group of second years, Marc pushed Odelia so she fell into one of them making her scream and apologise.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She apologised profusely making the small first years look up at her with a weird look on her face.

Odelia then quickly ran away before glaring at Marc.

"Mon dieu, tu es comme un idiot!" Odelia shouted in French making Marc gasp at her words. He held his hand against his chest in ake shock.

"I'm not an idiot." He said, standing tall making Odelia look up at him. Their height difference was laughable. Marc was like giant compared to Odelia.

"Yes you are." She said, bumping her hip against his, but it barely moved him. The two then walked out of one of the fire escapes which gave Marc the opportunity to smoke one of his cigarettes.