Fourteen

This Friday at Hentford High School it was the annual Charity Gala. The students would invite other local schools from all around Valencia. It was so raise awareness of the charity Camilia's Cancer Charity. A charity named after a girl who used to go to Hentford but died due to cancer.

It was like a mini prom when you went with dates. Obviously Rafinha and Nova would go together and Lena and Manuel. Pierre asked Melay to go with him which made her the happiest girl in the world. Marco was going with Saoirse and Antoine was going with her best friend Tina who Antoine had been speaking to. Marc was going with Lillian, much to Odelia's dislike and of course Odelia was going with Paulo.

They had now been dating for the past three months. They were happy together but there was slight tension between them. Odelia didn't like it when Paulo would go out with the guys to clubs where she knew girls would be all over him, but Paulo didn't understand why she was so jealous.

Everyone was in PE and they all hated it. They all just wanted it to be Friday night already. The teacher wanted them to play a game of hockey but since it was sunny and they didn't want to do a lot of work they eventually convinced the teacher to let them play a game of baseball.

Odelia walked ahead of her friends while she pulled her dad's old PSG jumper over her head as she walked out.

"So you're a PSG supporter?" Fernando asked, walking up next to her.

"Yeah, Parisian pride and all that. Aren't you from Madrid, so you support Real?" Odelia asked making Fernando laughed and scoffed loudly. Fernando put his hands on Odelia's shoulders bringing her back to his chest.

"Auba! She thinks I support Real!" He exclaimed with a loud laugh as Pierre joined in.

"Shut up!" Odelia said with a roll of her eyes.

"No, I support Atletico." Fernando smiled and kept his arms draped over her shoulders so her back was against his chest. She laughed with him as Pierre was joking around with Melany as he picked her up from the ground and spun her about.

"Okay so why don't we pick team. Nando, you're Captain One and Marc you're Captain Two." The teacher explained. "We'll pick boy's first and then girls."

Fernando choose his team which consisted of most of his friends in his years while Marc did the same. It was basically turning into a fifth year versus sixth year game.

"Okay Fernando chose your first girl." The teacher said making Fernando smile wide.

"Odelia." He smirked making Odelia widen her eyes. She glanced over at Paulo who had an angry expression on his face.

Eventually the teams were picked and it was basically a fifth years versus sixth year game except that Odelia was the only fifth year on the sixth year team.

"I'm really bad at this so I don't know why you picked me." Odelia said to Fernando who just smiled down at her.

"Because I like you Odelia." He admitted honestly making Odelia take in a breath of shock.

"Fernando...-" She trailed off.

"It's fine Odelia, I know you're dating Paulo." Fernando said with a small smile before walking over to the diamond stump before picking up the baseball bat.

Marc was pitching as usual so he threw the ball with power, hoping that Fernando would miss it, but Fernando struck the ball as it flew far in the air. Paulo and Marco both ran as fast as the could for the ball while Fernando sprinted past all three bases. Paulo eventually got the ball and threw it as hard as he could to get Fernando out.

The ball hit Fernando on the side as the person on backbase caught it while Fernando crossed the final base.

"He's out!" Marc and Paulo screamed.