Nineteen

At Hentford High School, the full fifth year and sixth year classes were off on a school trip to Barcelona. Every other year was away too, but they just went to different places. The first and second year classes were going to Murcia for the weekend. While the third and fourth years were going to Madrid.

Odelia had never seen Marc being more excited. He wanted to do the same thing that Odelia did with him in Paris. He wanted to show her all the places around Barcelona that he missed due to him not being there.

Marc also wanted Odelia to meet his family. Luckily the school allowed the students to have freedom to go around the city and be able to chose what they do during the day.

He arranged for his parents and his brother to meet them. Odelia was nervous and she didn't even know why. It wasn't like she was meeting a boyfriend's parents, it was just her best friends. It's a normal thing to do, but she was terrified.

The buses were split between years so all the fifth years were on one bus while the sixth years were in the other bus. In each year there were only fifty or so people due the school being so expensive.

They were sitting at the back of the bus. Manuel, Rafinha, Marco and Antoine took up the four back seats. Odelia was sitting next Melany on the bus and Melany was next to the window because Odelia didn't like being enclosed. Nova and Lena were in front of the girls and opposite from Odelia and Melany was Marc and Paulo.

Melany was asleep next to Odelia because she sat up all last night messaging Pierre which she now regretted. Odelia was tired too, not that she stayed up all night, just that she hated getting up early. They all had to get to the buses for three in the morning and Odelia hated waking up early.

Odelia rested her head back on the seat and tried to get comfortable but she just couldn't. Odelia let out a sigh of discomfort.

"You can put your feet up here if you want." Paulo said as he patted his lap. It had been a month since Odelia and Paulo started to speak to each other again. Odelia was still in a somewhat relationship with Fernando while Paulo and Hanna's relationship ended as quickly as it started.

"Are you sure?" Odelia asked which made Paulo nod.

"Yeah, get comfortable." He said easily so Odelia lifted her legs onto his lap and got comfortable. She leaned back on Melany and fell asleep.

However, it was a bumpy road so she never actually got into a deep sleep. Odelia loud out an annoyed sigh.

"I don't understand how she fell asleep so easily," Odelia groaned while referring to Melany, "I'm so uncomfortable." She complained making Paulo smile at her.

"Marc is the same, he's slept like a baby since we got on the bus." Odelia leaned over to see her best friend cuddled up like a little baby. HIs hair was a mess, his head was leaning on his arms like a little innocent baby and his feet were up on the chair. Odelia wondered how he got himself in that position.

"He is basically a baby." Odelia rolled her eyes with before shutting her eyes again. This time she fell into a sleep.

She woke an hour later, but they we still around two hours away from Barcelona. Melany was no longer next to Odelia, she was sitting at the back of the bus with Antoine, Marco and Paulo. Rafinha had moved next to Nova and Lena was now sitting with Manuel. Odelia turned her head to see a smiling Marc sitting next to her. She smiled too and rested her head on his shoulder. She looked up to see Rafinha and Nova kneeling up on their chair while looking down at them. Odelia smiled.

"Let's play a game of odds on." Rafinha said with a large smile on his face. Odelia rolled her eyes and just got more comfortable.

Odelia listened to them play the game. It considered of a person getting told to do a dare. The person would then choose the odds that they wanted to do. Depending on the severity of the dare it could go from 1 to 5 or 1 to 100. Another player would then count down from three and then the darer and the other person would say a number between the odds. If they said the same number the person would have to the dare but if they chose different numbers then the game just moved on.