Five

"I fucking hate this!" Melany screamed as they walked into the changing room. Odelia laughed before sitting her bags down next to Melany's before they got changed into their PE kits. Odelia had a pair of running leggings and loose t-shirt while Melany had a pair of shorts on and a gym t-shirt.

"Miss Raith, please watch your language." The PE teacher said with a sarcastic tone making Melany gave him an extremely fake smile.

"I hate him." Melany glared before they slide down the wall and watch as the boys run around while passing the ball around playfully.

Odelia smiled when Fernando looked over at her before waving.

"Are you two still speaking?" Melany asked and Odelia shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't really know but I do enjoy talking to him." Odelia admitted.

"Well just keep talking to him then." Melany said.

"But I don't want to be a slut and go on dates with Paulo but then talk to Fernando." Odelia said worryingly.

"Stop spending your life worrying and life in the moment. Be a slut if you want. Just don't care about what anyone thinks." Melany said with a smile making Odelia nod before looking over to her friends to see Marco and Paulo laughing about with other guys in their year.

Fernando was in the year above the but their years were always friendly with each other since they shared classes. Fernando was the most popular guy in the year and was loved by everyone. He was handsome and charming.

"Alright everyone up! We're playing baseball!" The Pe Teach shouted from the door. Everyone sighed.

"Here let me help you." Paulo said holding his hands out for Odelia making her smile. He pulled her up easily and into his arms.

"I'm so tired." Odelia said, leaning her head against his shoulder.

"Here, jump on." He said referring to get getting on his back.

"Are you sure?" Odelia asked and Paulo nodded so she carefully jumped on his back. Paulo adjusted her on his back before they walked out of the school and towards the astroturf pitch.

Paulo sat her down once they got there making melany wink at her but a laugh.

"Let's split you up into teams." The teacher then separated them into groups and with Odelia being separated from her friends.

"Odelia, come sit down." Fernando shouted so Odelia quickly walked over to him and sat with him and his friends.

Fernando went up to bat first while Paulo was pitching.

Odelia felt her palms grow sweaty. Everyone in the school knew about her and Paulo's date and everyone is the school also knew about her speaking to Fernando.

Odelia felt like the whole class was looking at her.

Paulo easily threw the ball and Fernando while Fernando struck the ball with power making it fly in the air. Fernando dropped the bat and sprinted around the diamond shape. Odelia felt quite overcome with how attractive he was looking.

Paulo tried to throw the ball as fast as he could to get Fernando out but Fernando dived and reach the last stump reaching a home run.

Their team scream at the point.

A few minutes later it was Odelia's shot.

"Please go easy on me." Odelia said to Paulo making laugh.

"Okay." He threw the ball and Odelia hit it with all her strength before running as quickly as she could.

"Yes! Go Odelia!" Melany shouted making her laugh loudly.