Two

Odelia woke with the sound of Melany's alarm. She sat up in her bed with a sigh and stretched. In the pit of her stomach she could feel a nervous pain at the thought of meeting all these new people.

"Are you excited?" Melany asked, jumping from her bed with a burst of energy.

"I take it you're a morning person." Odelia commented but Melany shook her head.

"Not really but I'm excited for you I think that's why I'm so happy and energetic." She explained so Odelia nodded and got out of her bed.

"Where are the showers?" Odelia asked with a blush, feeling embarrassed. Melany smiled at her before going to a door next to the double wardrobe, that Odelia thought was just another wardrobe.

"It's in here, you can go first. Feel free to use my soap and body wash. I'll go use Nova's because she always goes for a shower at night." Odelia nodded and smiled before going in for a shower.

As Odelia was getting dressed into her uniform, she could feel her heart beat faster and her palms grow sweaty.

"Stop worrying!" Melany shouted walking into the room only in a towel.

"How did you know?" Odelia asked confused making Melany laugh.

"I just guessed but I guess I'm right." Odelia smiled before blushing and looking away from Melany as she got dressed. "Also, you're going to have to get used to being changed in front of other girls because it happens a lot her...and my friends are very confident in their bodies so will get naked in front of you without a care." Melany explained making Odelia smile.

"Good to know." Odelia laughed.

Eventually they both got dressed. Melany applied a little makeup so Odelia did the same but nothing too dramatic.

"Breakfast time." Melany said with a smile so Odelia fixed her stocking before following Melany out.

Odelia now had the opportunity to now look at the old building with beautiful details. The grand staircase seemed smaller due to there being so many girls being on the stairs.

All staring at her.

"Guys this is Odelia." Melany announced in the middle of the staircase attracting all the attention to them, "Be nice to her, she's really nice." Melany smiled and then linked arms with Odelia and kept walking towards the cafeteria.

Odelia was now introduced to the many boys in the school.

Walking through the main school halls she could feel her eyes bulge out of her head when she seen them.

"Please keep your eyes inside your head," Melany whispered with a laugh making Odelia blush deeply.

"I can't help it, there was one nice looking boy in my school and luckily he was my boyfriend for a year." Odelia said making Melany gasp.

"Okay so let me see a picture and why aren't you together anyone?" Melany asked. So as they walked Odelia took her phone out of her pocket and searched for her ex-boyfriend.

"Oh my gosh he's gorgeous." Melany shouted making Odelia smile.

"Yeah he is, we broke up because I was moving here and he didn't to be held back." Odelia trailed off.

"Well he's an arsehole, we can get you over him. As you can see, there are so many nice looking boyfriend here."

They then walked into the grand cafeteria and immediately Melany waves to her friends at the back of the cafeteria.

They're all gorgeous. Everyone is looking at them in awe. Clearly they were the "popular" people in the school.

Her friends turned to face her and they give a friendly smile when they see Odelia. Melany drags her over and smiles wide when they get there.