Eight

Odelia leaned her head on Marc's shoulder as they awaited their flight. Marc was whispering things in French as he practiced flirting phrases making Odelia roll her eyes.

"Shut up Marc!" She whispered in his ear making him glare and flick her ear.

"Go away. I'm trying to practice so I can officially say I've kissed a French girl." Marc smiled.

"You've kissed me!" Odelia exclaimed as a look of realisation washed over Marc.

"Oh yeah!" He smiled making Odelia glare.

"Nice to know my lips had a lasting impression on you."

Odelia rolled her eyes as Marc kissed her cheek.

"Maybe you could kiss me again and remind me?" He teased making Odelia roll her eyes.

"Nope." She shook her head as Marc kissed her chin reaching down to her try to get her lips.

"Please!" Marc shouted making Odelia cover his mouth so he doesn't speak.

"There!" She shouted in a whisper before pecking Marc's lips for less than a second.

"Well no wonder I can't remember because you only peck my lips." Marc explained as Odelia rolled her eyes before she shut her eyes.

They had to get up early today; before school even started so they could maximise their time in France. Even though she hated getting up early; Odelia knew it meant she could be in France for longer.

"Are you meeting up with friends on the trip?" Marc asked and Odelia nodded keeping her eyes shut.

"Yeah, tomorrow. You can come if you want." Odelia said.

"No it's your personal time with your friends."

"Shut up Marc. You're coming with me." Odelia stated so Marc just agreed.

"The plane is here now." Miss Tresle said so we got up from out seats and board the plane.

Marc and Odelia sat next to each other with Odelia putting her feet up on Marc's lap. He traced his hand over her legs as she napped.

Eventually they arrived in Paris and Odelia basically sprinted off the plane and out to the French city.

"I'm home!" She shouted making people look at her strange.

"C'mon Odelia." Marc said grabbing her hand so they could go to the hotel and then explore.

Odelia ran into her room which was down the hall from Marc's.

She quickly threw her bag down before running to Marc's roo and bursting in.

"Let's go explore!" She exclaimed and pulled him out of the room and out to the reception with the rest of the class.

"Here are your maps. I've marked all the tourist destinations and our hotel so you know where you're going. Please be careful." Miss Tresle smiled before Odelia quickly grabbed a map before pulling Marc behind here.

"We're going to go to the Louvre and Notre Dame and the Champs Elysees and all the other touristy places so we can get it over with today so I can take you to all the cool places that aren't on the tourist boards." Odelia smiled making Marc laughed.

He loved how passionate she was about this. She clearly loved this country and this place. She had the world in her eyes when she walked out onto the Parisian streets.

Marc smiled as she looked as if she was going to cry with happiness as they walked along the streets.

Odelia gave Marc an extremely detailed tour of all the tourist spots around Paris.