Nine

Odelia sat down across from Melany with a sigh. They got back from Paris last night and Odelia was extremely tired.

"So how was it?" Melany asked. They were some of the only people in the cafeteria since they were off first two so they didn't have to get up so early.

"It was amazing! It felt so good to be back there." Odelia smiled but yawned. She was so tired and couldn't actually believe it. She must have used all of her energy in France. Probably because of the amount of excitement she had.

"What did you do?" She asked.

Odelia told everything that happened over the weekend when she was back in Paris and how she met back up with her friends, however she left out the part of Saturday night when her and Marc shared a moment that she didn't know how to explain.

"Did Marc get with any girls there?" Melany asked and Odelia shook her head.

"No, he was too busy following me around Paris when I gave him a tour."

They spoke for a few minutes about everything and Melany talked to her about how she went on a date with one of Fernando's friends in the year above.

Just as they started talking about Fernando and his friend; they both walked over.

They smiled wide when the girls noticed them.

"Can we sit with you?" Pierre asked making Melany smile wide.

"Yeah." Fernando then sat down opposite Pierre and next to Odelia.

"How was Paris Odelia? Melany missed you a lot." Pierre said making Melany blush while looking up at him.

Odelia knew this wasn't just any other date.

She could tell that Melany liked Pierre more than any other guy she'd dated.

"It was amazing, I was so happy to be back there." Odelia answered before looking over at Melany, "And of course she missed me; I'm the best thing that's happened to her." Odelia smirked making Melany glare.

"Shut up Odelia." She rolled her eyes making me smile.

"I can't wait to leave school." Pierre said after a group of 1st years screamed from their table. The group laughed and all nodded in agreement.

"Well you've not got long to go." Fernando stated.

Odelia and Melany along with the rest of their friends were in the fifth year of high school while Fernando and Pierre were in their last.

"Maybe I'll just leave now. Get a job in my dad's business in the Gabon. It's what he wants me to do." Pierre explained and Melany looked confused.

"No I think you should stay for the year." Melany said looking up at him making Pierre smile.

"Sure I'll stay for you." Melany then blushed deeply.

The break bell then rang so Fernando and Pierre went back to their friends while everyone else sat down at their table.

"Where's Paulo?" Odelia asked when she realised he wasn't here.

"He's not feeling well." Marc said.

"Did you check on him this morning?" She asked.

"Well if just seeing him lying in bed sneezing counts; then yes." Marc smiled as Odelia rolled her eyes.

"Idiot. I'm away to check on him." Odelia said getting up from her seat. She walked quickly out of the school and towards the boys dorm.

Odelia knocked on the door and walked straight into to see Paulo lying in his bed on his phone.