Three

It had been two months since Odelia came to the school and she was settling in easily. She was making friendships with everyone.

Marc seemed to be taking a liking to her and Melany was protective over her because she didn't want her to get hurt.

"Oh my god!" Odelia screamed after unlocking her room door to then see Marc sitting on her bed.

"Don't shout! My head is sore!" Marc exclaimed with a cough while cuddling up in Odelia's massive pink fluffy blanket.

"Why are you here? You're supposed to be sick and in bed! How are you here?" She questioned, sitting down on the bed next to him.

"Well to answer your last question; Melany's old roommate left her old key in my room so I've just kept it. And to answer your first question, you and Melany have better DVD and a better TV than Rafa and I." Marc explained and Odelia laughed.

"Well you just lie there and I'll take care of you." Odelia smiled pulling off her tie and sitting down her bag.

"No, don't waste your Friday night on me." Marc shook his head before groaning and holding his head in his hand.

"Shut up Marc, I have no plans. I think Melany is going out with Teddy anyway." Melany was speaking to this boy in the year above. She liked him but not as much as he likes her.

"Are you sure? Don't you have a date or something?" Marc asked making me look at him in a deadpan way.

"Marc, I have no love life." Odelia stated.

"I thought you were speaking to Fernando?" He asked referring to Fernando Torres. They were speaking for the past two weeks but They stopped because she could tell he still wasn't over his ex-girlfriend.

"No we're not speaking anymore." Odelia said and she picked out a pair of leggings and a fluffy jumper.

"Good I didn't like him." Marc said with a smile.

"I know you didn't." Odelia said walking to the bathroom door.

"Really I thought I was good at hiding it." Marc said and Odelia nodded.

"You were. I was so surprised when Melany told me that you didn't like him." Odelia explained. "Now I'm going to get changed quickly in the bathroom." She nodded.

"You could just get changed out here, I'll shut my eyes." Marc said with a smirk making Odelia glare. .

"Marc, I love you and everything, but I don't think that's appropriate." She smiled before shutting the door behind her.

As she got changed she could hear Marc talking and muttering to himself.

"Why did you stop talking to him?" Marc shouted just as Odelia walked out of the bathroom.

"Because you can tell he's still not over his ex-girlfriend." Odelia answered simply before going under her bed and pulling out the box of DVDs. "What film do you want to watch?" She asked.

"Do you have any funny films?" Marc asks with a cough.

"Yeah, Melany bought 22 Jump Street if you want to watch that." Odelia suggested and Marc nodded before getting out of the bed. He was dressed in a pair of exercise shorts and a simple white tank top.

"I need to pee." He announced.

"Nice to know." Odelia chuckled before sitting on her bed and got the DVD ready.

Marc then ran back out and jumped on top of her making her scream. Marc laughed loudly as he then tickled her sides.

"Stop!" She screamed and eventually he did when he started coughing and held his head in his hands.