.01

Wonwoo woke up, a banging sensation in his head. He looked around, studying his surroundings as his eyes adjusted to the sunlight that had poured through the window. He looked next to him, to find a beautiful long haired girl sleeping peacefully.

He got out of her bed collecting his clothes, and slipping them on,"You're leaving?" He heard a soft voice, and turned around to see the long haired girl looking at him with sad eyes. Her hand holding the sheet that loosely hung on to her chest.

"Yeah," he said, tying his shoe laces.

"W-will you come again?," she asked," I really enjoyed your company, Wonwoo," she began playing with the bed sheets with her free hand.

"That's nice," was all Wonwoo said grabbing his book bag and slipping his face mask on, before walking out the front door. He knew he'd never call her again, he didn't even know her name for fucks sake.
~~~
Wonwoo let the cool Monday breeze flow through his hair. He walked to his school, his mask now pulled down as he took a swig from his cigarette.

"Hey hyung," Wonwoo's friend, Minghao trotted next to him earning a glare from the elder for practically scaring the shit out of him.

"So how is it being a sophomore in college?," Minghao asked grinning.

"How is it being a freshman in college?," Wonwoo asked, taking another swig of his cigarette.

"Its sucks ass," Minghao states, confused why the elder asked him that question.

"Exactly my fuckin' answer," Wonwoo said, before taking one last swig of his cigarette before putting it out.

"Are you going jumping later?," Minghao asked, a bright smile still glowing on his face.

"Hell yeah,"Wonwoo responded, a small smile playing on his lips as he walked onto the campus with Minghao.

"Bye hyung, see you at lunch," Minghao said waving, in which Wonwoo hummed in response. Both boys went opposite ways on the campus. Wonwoo slid his mask back over his mouth breathing in the smell of lavender and cigarette smoke. He shoved his hands into his pockets as he walked into his AP music class.

He made sure to sit in the back of the room, and he stared out the window waiting for the class to start. His professor, Mr. Nam was just just about to conclude his check for attendance when a tall brown haired boy ran into the room.

"Professor I'm here. Sorry I'm late," he said in between breathes. Wonwoo turned to the front of the classroom, his eyes lazily following the brown haired boy's movements.

"And you are. . .," Mr. Nam said, wanting the unfamiliar boy to introduce himself.

"Oh. Hello, I'm Kim Mingyu. I'm a freshman but I was put into AP music production,"the boy identified as Mingyu said, bowing.

"Oh, yes. I was expecting you, go take a seat anywhere," Mr. Nam said gesturing for Mingyu to pick a seat.

Mingyu chose his seat in the middle column of the room, in the third row. He ignored the feeling of a pair of eyes on him and pulled out his computer, as he began taking notes for the lesson.
~~~
The first chapter was pretty boring, but it will improve along the way. Its not as long as I usually write my chapters.