.14

"Ayyyyee. . .chill,"Minghao grabbed Hoshi, pulling him back.

Hoshi was fuming and let a string of profanities leave his mouth as Minghao pressed his finger to Hoshi's lips.

"Shhhh. . .come on. . . just smile," Minghao whispered before laughing loudly. He grabbed Hoshi's cheeks and stretched them out, the boys teeth peering out from his smooshed lips.

Hoshi pushed Minghao away from himself angrily, causing the wasted boy to stumble into the nosy people that stood behind him.

"Can you take Minghao to my car. I'll be there in a few and I'll drive you both home,"Wonwoo said to Mingyu, furrowing his eyebrows.

Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo's arms but the older pulled out of it as he grabbed Hoshi.

Mingyu sighed as he grabbed Minghao, and helped him up before leading him to the car.
~•~

Wonwoo was with Hoshi now, pulling the boy back.

He saw Yibo's gaze switch to him and a smile form on the boy's face.

Wonwoo scowled as he looked at Yibo, then at the girl who struggled to get Yibo's grip off her hair as she sat on the floor.

"Wenha?" Wonwoo asked slightly afraid. Wonwoo prayed it wasn't her, but it was.

"W-wonwoo. . ."she said. She wasn't even shocked to see her older brother at the party, but was shocked that he had to see her like this.

Dressed in tight revealing clothes, mascara running, and long strands of hair entangled as Yibo's hands held a hand full of it.

"Get off of her," Wonwoo breathed in a low voice. To say he was angry was an understatement. He was fuming.

"Why, I have hoes to maintain and she happens to be one of them. Why, do you want her? Take her then, compared to the other girls I have, she's equal to the gum on the bottom of my shoes," Yibo said smirking.

Phones were out and recording and Wonwoo really didn't want to make a scene but he wasn't gonna let anyone disrespect his sister like that.

Yibo pulled Wenha up by here hair before practically throwing her to Wonwoo.

Wonwoo clenched his jaw before lunging forward, pushing Yibo into the fireplace. Family pictures and cases fell off it as Wonwoo began punching the other.

Hoshi ran over trying to pry Wonwoo off of Yibo with the assistance of Jun.

When the boys finally got Wonwoo off of Yibo, Yibo was practically leaking. Blood dripped from his mouth and nose and his right eye was swollen.

Wonwoo tuned everyone's creaming and instigating out as he grabbed Wenha's wrist and walked out.

As he made his way to his car, he told Wenha to get in the backseat berfore hopping into the drivers seat.

"What happened to your hand?"

"Nothing," Wonwoo said and he took his hands off the wheel quickly to buckle his seatbelt.

"Does it hurt?" Mingyu asked as he brushed his finger against Wonwoo's hands.

"Its nothing," Wonwoo yelled causing almost everyone in the car besides Minghao to jump.

"I'm sorry. . .just leave it, " Wonwoo's voice grew softer as he felt guilty for yelling.

He had so many mixed emotions, and he didn't know what to do.