.18

Wonwoo said in a seat next to Mingyu, and Kimmie followed after him.

"Hey, you okay?"Mingyu asked, turning towards the older.

"Yeah, he's fine," Kimmie said, budding into their conversation. She grabbed Wonwoo's hand and intertwined them, before placing their hands on the table.

"And who. . ."Mingyu looked over at Kimmie, eyeing her up and down.

Wonwoo struggled to get his hand from Kimmie's shockingly strong grasp as he answered Wonwoo.

"She's irrelevant. Kimmie, I have a boyfriend so can you fuck off ?" Wonwoo asked bluntly.

Mingyu blushed at the fact that Wonwoo said he was the other's boyfriend.

Kimmie scowled as he let go of Wonwoo's hand," He's my boyfriend too," she said casually.

Wonwoo messed up his hair in frustration," I don't like you Kimmie," he pleaded.

"Oh but you will. How can you not like me? You didn't say that when you were at my house," Kimmie retorted in the most innocent voice she could muster.

Mingyu looked over at Kimmie then at Wonwoo.

"What is she talking about?" Mingyu asked looking at the two.

"Nothing," Wonwoo said glaring at Kimmie.

"We used to go out," Kimmie smiled as she stared at Mingyu.

"Thats a damn lie," Wonwoo breathed, growing annoyed.

"Well we fucked," she said smiling as Mingyu's eyes grew wide.

Wonwoo looked over at Mingyu and tried to look for an explanation in which he didn't find.

The atmosphere in the room grew heavy as Wonwoo shook Kimmie's hands from his arm every few minutes, and Mingyu sat there quietly trying to focus, his gaze floating to Wonwoo every so often.

When the class was over Mingyu was The first to leave among the three. Wonwoo quickly ran after the other, rushing down the hallway.

"Wait, it's not what it looks like," Wonwoo said, looking for words to say.

"I'm pretty sure it is what it looks like. I'm not mad about the fact that you slept with her because that was before you met me I assume. You didn't know she was a psycho, you were just looking for a pretty girl to fuck," Mingyu said, a little too calmly.

"Are you being sarcastic?" Wonwoo asked confused. He'd never seen Mingyu act like this.

"No, I'm stating what I think. I better go, she's looking for you," Mingyu said, pressing his lips into a thin line.

Wonwoo ran his hands through his hair and glared at Kimmie, and when he turned back around, Mingyu was gone.

~~~~

this sucks ik, but I feel like it'll get better when school comes back, even tho it's the opposite for others lol.

It takes me like an hour and a half to get to and from school so I often write as a time killer

Anyways, happy reading lovelies^^