.22

The car ride home was silent. Wenha glanced at her brother every few seconds as she shifted in the passenger seat.

"What is it? Obviously there's something on your mind," Wonwoo said glancing at her quickly before focusing his eyes back on the road.

"I. . . I'm sorry," Wenha said, looking at Wonwoo.

As Wonwoo stopped at a red light, he looked at his sister and just smiled at her.

"No need to be sorry. I'm the one who should be sorry anyways. I left you after all, and didn't call or contact you in any way," Wonwoo said, any evidence of a smile disappearing from his face.

"You didn't leave. They kicked you out," she said disagreeing with him.

Wonwoo's jaw stiffened as he attempted to change the subject," I thought about you alot, you know," he said.

Wenha looked slightly surprised as she listened.

"I tried to forget about you, but I wound up feeling guilty for leaving you," Wonwoo said.

The two arrived to Wonwoo's complex.

"Take my keys. My apartment is 1013, the last one on the right," Wonwoo said, handing his sister the apartment keys.

"W-what happened?" she asked, grabbing the keys from his hand before getting out of the car.

"I have something I need to do. Don't worry, I'll be back soon," he said before starting the car again.

Hev drove to a small park near Mingyu's apartment complex, and asked the younger to meet him.
                               ~•~

"Wonwoo," Mingyu called out as he walked the other.

Mingyu got ready to sit next to Wonwoo, but the older got up and wrapped his arms around Mingyu's torso.

"Let's just stay like this for a while," Wonwoo breathed, Mingyu eventually growing comfortable in his grasp.

"What happened?" Mingyu asked, sitting down when Wonwoo finally let go of him.

Wonwoo just smiled weakly as he sat down on the bench beside the other. He rested his head on Mingyu's, and took one of the boy's hands before beginning to play with his fingers.

"Just things," he said, avoiding the question.

Mingyu didn't pry though deep down he wanted to know.

He gave the other a simple nod before playing with Wonwoo's hair with his free hand.

"But I'm okay," Wonwoo wasn't one to lie, but as his head lay comfortably on Mingyu's thigh, he found himself letting a lie slip from his lips.
~~~~
poor wonnie :'((