33.

Minghao lifted himself from against the wall when he saw Wonwoo exit the classroom.

"Hey bro, you okay?" he asked, and he immediately knew the answer when the boy walked right past him as if he wasn't there, a look of complete distress taking over his face.

The boy quickly left the school building, forgetting to meet Mingyu in the library.
~~~~

Mingyu waited an hour. His fingers tapped against the table as he glanced at his phone every few seconds, checking for a text or a missed call from his boyfriend.

He got up finally after an additional 30 minutes of checking his phone for non existent texts from Mingyu.

He snatched his book bag from the table before shoving his phone into his pants pocket.

"Mingyu, what are you still doing here?" Minghao asked, wiping his face with a towel. The boy had just came from the dance studio, making his way to the water fountain Mingyu was only steps away from.

"I was waiting for Wonwoo, but he didn't show up," Mingyu said. He felt like he should be angry that he was stood up, but he wasn't. He was worried, and maybe even a little scared.

"He had a talk with Mr. Rin at the end of class, and after that, he just disappeared. He looked pissed," Minghao said.

"Wow, o-okay. Thanks for that," Mingyu said, while chewing on his bottom lip. He rushed out the school building, fumbling with his phone as he frantically went to call Wonwoo.

He called the boy several times, all of them going to voicemail.

"Wonwoo, I'm worried about you. And the fact that you won't answer your phone really pisses me off. So-_so please be okay. . .okay?"

Mingyu left the boy a voicemail, messing his hair up in frustration.

He looked all around the campus and still couldn't find the boy.

"Fuuuck," Mingyu yelled, not caring about the looks he got on the street, "Wonwoo, answer your phone," he said, his voice growing softer.

Sure enough, a few minutes after he said that, his phone rang.

"Hello?" Mingyu answered anxiously.

"Hi~" Wonwoo's deep voice could be heard on the other end, but he sounded different. His words sounded slurred.

"Have you been drinking?" Mingyu asked.

". . .No," the boy Answered. Mingyu bit his lips as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Where are you?" He asked, heading to the nearest bar.

". . ."

"Hello? Wonwoo, where are you?" He grew annoyed. He could hear the other's short breaths and sniffling on the other end of the phone.

". . ."

"I know you're still there," Mingyu said.

"D. . .do you love me?" Wonwoo asked, his voice low, but loud enough to be heard.

Mingyu blinked several times, flustered by the sudden question.

". . ."Mingyu's brain tried to comprehend what was going on.

"Do you love me Mingyu?" The other asked, earning science yet again.

"I. . .," Mingyu begin, only to gave the call end.

"I do".
~~~~
mMmm