.21

Wonwoo walked up the steps of his old home.

It was familiar in a way Wonwoo didn't like.

He rang the doorbell once, his fingers tapping on the sides of his thighs.

"Who is i-," a woman a little older than middle age opened the door. The remainder of the sentence got caught in her throat as her eyes scrutinized the familiar face of her son.

"Wonnie, I-I haven't seen you in y-years," here eyes grew glossy as here hand reached up hesitantly.

Before her hand could get to his cheek he pushed it away.

"Where's Wenha?" he asked, pushing past his mother, walking into the living space.

"Who is it?" he could hear his dad's raspy voice calling from the kitchen.

Wonwoo ignored his father and walked up the stares, not bothering to take off his shoes.

He walked into an open room, and saw Wenha kneeling down on the floor, picking up ripped pieces of paper. She sniffled every few seconds as she examined every piece, trying to put it back to its original form.

"Are you okay?" his voice softened as he walked towards her.

Wenha turned around abruptly, quickly wiping her wet face.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, getting up quickly.

"I. . .I want you to come back with me. Pack your things," Wonwoo said, watching Wenha's small eyes grow wide.

"Jeon Wonwoo," he heard a deep raspy voice yell his name, and he couldn't help but roll his eyes at the thought of his father.

"Just fit as much clothes as you can in a bag, I'll buy you more later," Wonwoo said trying to smile, only to have his lips form into a grimace.

Wonwoo walked down the stairs leading to the living room.

"Hello son," Wonwoo's father greeted him.

Wonwoo simply stared at the man,  narrowing his eyes.

"I'm taking Wenha with me," Wonwoo let those 5 words flow out smoothly with confidence.

Just as Wonwoo said that, Wenha began strugglinh down the stairs with a mint green duffle bag.

"I can't let you do that. She's already so much like you. You have the same features," His father began.

"And you both are as straight as a circle," Wonwoo's eyes widened slightly.

"Three years have gone by and we were fine without you. We forgot about your very existence as a matter of fact, but I see that disease you have rubbed off on her," his father spat.

Wonwoo glanced at his sister, her head hanging low.

"Is there anything wrong for liking what a like? Girls are nice, but boys are nice too. At first I was ashamed because my family thr-," Wonwoo's sentence was put to a stop when his father's hand came into contact with his cheek.

"There is something wrong with you. Both of you," his father said, his eyes filled with a look so similar to the one Wonwoo had almost every day. Sadness mixed with hatred.

Wonwoo looked up at the ceiling as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"So I'm guessing you're love for me is gone. I'm pretty sure you stopped acknowledging me as your son, but that's okay because I've never acknowledged neither of you as my parents," Wonwoo said, keeping a straight face.

He grabbed Wenha's bag from her hand and slung it over his shoulder, before grabbing her hand and guiding her out the door.

~~~~
Meanie couple gonna be back in action next chapter^^

Keep in mind I support homosexuality if you couldn't tell by my bio lol, or the books I write.

Happy reading smol beans^^