.08

Wonwoo got to school the next day, and he was acting different. He was happier. His friends thought it was because of Mingyu's presence, which in a way it was. But it was mostly because he was high.

Wonwoo didn't mean to get high, but he was really tired and he mistook his morning cigarette for the blunt Cheol had gave him.

So now he was sitting in his classroom looking as if he had not slept in forever, and he was hungry.

"Mr. Jeon, why are you here? " The proffesor asked.

". . .What? " Wonwoo asked, looking lost.

"Why are you here? What is your reason for being in this school? "The proffesor rephrased, chuckling along with the rest of class.

Wonwoo mentally cursed in his head. All his thoughts were jumbled up. The only thing that was clear in his mind was the fact that he wanted food, alot of it.

". . .like. . .because. . .its what I want to do. . ?"Wonwoo was out of it. And Cheol was next to Seokmin, them both laughing their assess off because they knew the condition that Wonwoo was in.

"You don't seem to sure there Mr. Jeon, " The proffesor says chuckling. Mingyu laughed at Wonwoo, who flashed a shy grin before mentally face palming.
~~~~

Wonwoo sat on the bleachers. This time though, Mingyu sat with them instead of playing soccer on the field.

"Aye Mingyu, you want in on this burger?," Minghao said. He bit into the burger, before moaning," Yo, this burger is bomb, " Minghao said. He reached in the bag, handing Mingyu a burger.

Mingyu then looked at Minghao who nodded, signaling him to copy his previous action.

Wonwoo was both hungry and turned on at the same time. He knew his friends were fucking with him.
He looked at Mingyu, and licked his lips. Just as Mingyu was about to take another bite out of his burger, Wonwoo leaned forward, and bit it.

Mingyu looked at him, as if he were violated.

"You fucks weren't gonna feed me, and you knew the condition I was in? Wow, some friends you are," Wonwoo said sarcstically.
~~~~

Wonwoo could hear Mingyu's moans in his ear, as he left a trail of bite Marks along his neck.

Mingyu sat on a desk in an empty class room, as Wonwoo stood between his legs connecting their lips.

Mingyu pulled away for air,"what am I to you? "

"What"

"Mr. Jeon, what am I to you? Do you not take my lesson serious so you take this time to nap?"

His physics professer  yelled at him.
Wonwoo's head was pounding.

He had the munchies, he was tired, and he had a 'problem' from his little daydream.

Today was just not his day.