.17

Wenha woke up, and walked into the kitchen rubbing her eyes.

She saw Wonwoo dressed in a black hoodie along with black pants that were ripped where the knees were. He held a ciggarete between his fingers and stood out on the terrace smoking.

Her lips formed into a slight frown as she walked over to where he was, sliding the glass doors.

"You're up," he said, finishing the last of his ciggarete and throwing the bud in the little trashcan he stood next too.

"I don't really have much in the fridge, I think it's a little milk left for a bowl of cereal," he went on as he went back in the house, Wenha following after.

"I'm not hungry," she said glancing at him. She couldn't maintain eye contact, and he wanted to know why.

It was as if she was scared of him, but he didn't look like the friendliest person, so he couldn't blame her though.

"I put you some clothes on the couch, I was gonna take you home because I have to get to morning classes. You gotta go to school too," he said, running his fingers through his hair.

She nodded, and grabbed them before slipping into his room to change.

She came out in a short sleeve navy blue shirt, and knee length shorts that were loose around the waist.

The two made their way out to his car and rode silently to their parents' house.

When Wonwoo finally got there, Wenha seemed hesitant to open the door.

"You don't want to leave?" he asked laughing slightly trying to lighten the mood, but he wound up failing miserably.

"Not really. Thank-you again. . .for taking care of me after the party," she said, before getting out the car and rushing in the house.

He couldn't help but smile, wondering when or if he'd ever see his sister again.
                                ~•~

Wonwoo never really drove to school because he lived close, but today was an exception.

He walked into the building, still with thirty minutes to spare when he heard his name being called.

"Wonwoo," he heard it being repeated and he knew the annoying voice that cooed his name was none other than Kimmie.

"Not this bitch again," he sighed rolling his eyes.

"Did you miss me babe?" she asked running down the hall to him, before grabbing his arm.

"You know damn well I did not miss you," he said snatching his arm from her.

He walked to class only to be followed by her.

"We have economics together," she smiled.

He connecting his palm to her face, mushing her out of his way before walking into the class first.

"This is gonna be a long day" .
~~~~