.32

A new day and the same class seemed to lasted forever for wmWonwoo, but it finally ended. Wonwoo quickly got up from his seat, his bookbag already on his back.

"Wonwoo, I need to have a talk with you for a second," Mr. Rin said, organizing his desk.

Mingyu's jaw tightened as he looked at the male.

"I don't have anything to discuss with you," the boy said, trying to remain calm.

Minghao looked between the two as he put his bookbag on, and he couldn't help but grow equally pissed off.

"But I have something to discuss with you," Mr. Rin went on.

"Look, he said he doesn't want to talk with you so hop off will you?" Minghao said, rolling his eyes.

Mr. Rin scoffed, looking off to the side for a brief moment. His gaze quickly returned to Minghao, his expression darkening as he narrowed his eyes at the boy.

"This is an A and B conversation. So you should C your way out of it," the teacher said seriously, making Minghao's blood boil.

"Its alright," Wonwoo said in a low voice as he placed his hand on Minghao's shoulder, pulling the boy back slightly.

Minhao nodded slowly, looking the teacher up and down one last time before making his way outside of the classroom.

"What do you want?" Wonwoo asked, all evidence of anger and annoyance being released from his voice.

"Look, I hope we can get along this sem-," Mr. Rin began.

"Get along? You want us to get along?," Wonwoo looked at the man, dumbfounded, before bursting into a fit of laughter which sounded very much genuine. Too genuine.

"I can't believe you'd actually think something like that would happen between us. The person who fucked me over, the person who aided in the action of me being abandoned by my parents wants to get along with me. Well do you know what I have to say to you? You can gladly go fuck yourself," Wonwoo said, his laughs dying down into a much more serious tone, no trace of amusement on his face.

Before Mr. Rin could say anything, Wonwoo already stormed out of the room, the sound of heavy metal being slammed against something being followed after him.

~~~~
filler<3