.03

Wonwoo sucessfuly made it back to the warehouse, his face looking angrier then usual. His resting 'I honestly don't give a shit' face was replace by 'don't come near me, or I'll rip off your limbs' look. Hoshi ran towards him.

"What the hell happened?," he asked looking at Wonwoo who had blood seeping through his joggers where his knee was.

"Where the fuck is Yibo?," Wonwoo asked, pushing Hoshi's hands off him. He began pacing around the roof, the wind blowing in his hair.

"Talk to me, man," Hoshi said, sitting on an old beat up couch they put up on the roof a while back.

"He pulled me," Wonwoo said, his deep voice, loud and clear,"I didn't think Yibo was that petty but shit. Sometimes you can't give sertain people the benefit of the doubt," Wonwoo said messing up his hair angrily before pushing it back.

"Go home, we'll sort this out tomorrow," Hoshi said, resting his hand on Wonwoo's shoulder.

Wonwoo nodded his head, and limped home. His adrenaline was gone, and the pain in his leg had kicked in.

Once he had gotten into his comfortable apartment, he turned his shower on. He undressed himself, stepping into the shower. He let the hot water fall on his skin, and he bit his lip as the water made its way into the scar on his knee. He then got out of the shower fixing up his knee, before slipping on a hoodie and a pair of comfortable shorts. He rested on his couch, with the T.V. on, playing some drama he didn't know. He took a cigarette from the pack on the glass coffee table and lit it, putting it between his lips as he took a long swig from it before blowing the smoke out. He only smoked half of the cigarette before getting up to eat the leftover pizza that rested in his fridge, not bothering to heat it up. He brushed his teeth before heading to bed.
~~~~

Wonwoo walked to school while having his morning smoke as usual. He walked into his first period class, to see Mingyu sitting in the empty seat that was placed next to his own.

"A-are you okay?," Mingyu asked. Wonwoo looked him up and down before scooting behind Mingyu to get his seat.

"I'm fine," Wonwoo said, his deep voice ringing through the younger's mind.

Mingyu nodded before smiling sweetly,"That's good," he said causing Wonwoo to smile back, but he was glad the younger couldn't see it under his mas.

The professor started the lesson. Mingyu studied the lesson, taking notes while glancing at Wonwoo from time to time admiring how beautiful his face looked despite the fact that he could only see half of it. From time to time Wonwoo would catch him looking, making Mingyu blush. Little did Mingyu know instead of studying the lesson,Wonwoo was studying the bone structure of his precious face with his eyes.
~~~~
"Did you hear, Seungcheol's throwing a party tonight," Seokmin said, munching on homemade kimbap some girl who had confessed to him gave him. He shooed away Minghao's hands that were trying to grab his food.

"No,"Wonwoo said. He was at the usual spot his friends hung out at during lunch time, the bleachers. He watched Mingyu on the soccer field, smiling to himself as he saw the younger laughing happily.

"What you smiling for?," Minghao said, looking in the direction of Wonwoo's gaze,"Ooo, you looking at your little hubby?," Minghao said laughing. Wonwoo flicked his forehead, and rolled his eyes.

"Shut the hell up," Wonwoo mumbled, pushing his mask back over his mouth.

"You should invite him to Seungcheol's party," Minghao said successfully getting a piece of Seokmin's kimpap in his mouth, earning a swat at the back of his head.

"No I can't do that," Wonwoo said, his blush hidden under his mask.

"Dont be a pussy, just do it," Minghao said smiling. Wonwoo hit his shoulder causing the food that was in his mouth to fly out, then hesitated to get up. Sitting up and down several times, he successfuly made his way down the bleachers and was now at the edge of the soccer field.

He took a deep breath and pulled down his face mask,"Yah, Kim Mingyu," Wonwoo's deep voice filled the air.

Mingyu turned toward him, his cheeks tinted pink. He wasn't paying attention to the soccer ball so it hit him in the side of his head, making him knock into Wonwoo," I-I'm sorry," Mingyu said, flustered. He felt Wonwoo's warm breath on his neck while he was being helped back on his feet. He blushed harder," What did you need Wonwoo hyung?," Mingyu asked looking down.

"There's a party tonight, and I really would like if you accompany me to it. As an apology for being a dickhead the other day," Wonwoo said, smiling shyly. That was the most he's ever said to almost anybody.

"I-I'd like to," Mingyu said, smiling at the elder. Wonwoo stepped closer to Mingyu causing him to blush again, and reached into the other's hoodie pocket, taking his phone out and putting his number in.

"I'll call you later. Dont worry, I'll remember your number," Wonwoo said smiling at the younger before handing his phone back. He walked back to the bleachers, leaving a happy and flustered Mingyu.