42.

Mingyu gripped Wonwoo's hand pulling him along.

"I don't want to go," Wonwoo whined, dragging his feet like a child as his boyfriend pulled him to his next class that he skipped every day.

"You need to face him. Don't worry, I got you," Mingyu said, squeezing the others hand.

Wonwoo walked into Mr. Rin's room, Mingyu guiding him to the very back of the room.

Mr. Rin watched Wonwoo sit at the table in the corner, a smile forming on his face.

Wonwoo looked at the professor, his jaw tightening. The boy sat there, his eyebrows narrowing as his eyes followed Mr. Rin for a whole hour, his hatred towards the male increasing every minute.

When the class ended, Wonwoo got up and began packing his bag.

"See, that wasn't so bad," Mingyu said smiling.

"Yeah, sure. You should give me a reward for my acoplishment," Wonwoo smirked, a smile playing on his lips.

"Oh really, like what?" Mingyu laughed, walking down the stairs to the front of the class.

"Wonwoo, can you come to my office later, I have something to discuss with you," Mr. Rin said.

"He's bu-," Mingyu began, getting a bad feeling only to be cut off.

"It's okay. . .yeah I'll come," Wonwoo said as he smiled at Mingyu before averting his gaze to Mr Rin, his stare growing cold.
~•~

Wonwoo stepped into Mr. Rin's office when his schedule was finished.

"What do you want?" The boy asked, his voice harsh.

"Well, where was the politeness you had earlier?" Mr. Rin chuckled as he got up from his chair. He stared at the boy as he proceeded to sit on the edge of his desk.

"You know. . .you were always my favorite student," he said, pouting slightly as he looked down, sliding his finger across his glass name plate.

"What did you call me here for?" Wonwoo said, growing impatient.

"I wanted you to know that I never meant to hurt you. . .by telling your parents about your sexuality," Mr. Rin said, looking up.

Wonwoo looked at the man for a few seconds before erupting into a fit of laughter.

"You're a fucking liar, you know that? You meant in every way to hurt me," Wonwoo spat, turning around to leave.

"If that's what you want to believe then so be it, " Mr. Rin replied calmly.

Wonwoo turned around, Mr. Rin giving him a warm smile.

The male's eye twitched as he tightened his jaw. He picked up the nearest thing he could lay his eyes on; a stack of paperwork, and threw it aggressively.

"Don't fucking act like you did nothing wrong, you petty perverted bastard. You messed up everything. . .just because I didn't like you the way you liked me. I don't know why this bullshit ass college even hired you, you fucking pedophile. I hope you rot in hell," Wonwoo spat, his face growing red. Mr. Rin had flinched apon the younger's eruption of anger and watched him storm out.

He ran his fingers through his hair before yelling, pushing everything off his desk.