.20

The two drove in silence.

"S-sorry about that," Wonwoo's deep voice broke the silence.

"It's okay, your girlfriend seems really jealous," Wenha said, her soft voice barely audible.

"She's not. . . she's not my girlfriend," Wonwoo said startling Wenha at first, his words coming out louder then he intended.

"Oh. . .I-I'm sorry," Wenha said growing flustered.

"I don't know how she thought we'd be dating. We look alike, don't you think?" Wonwoo asked, his eyes studying Wenha through the rearview mirror.

They both had the same sharp eyes, and dark hair. Even when Wenha smiled, while looking at her phone her nose scrunched up the same way Wonwoo's did.

Wenha looked out the window, her throat getting tighter instantly.

"W-we're here already," she said in a low voice, examining the front lawn of his house.

She got out of the car and was about to say goodbye to her older brother only to see that he had got out of the car too.

"What are you doing?" she asked grabbing his arm.

She pulled him back towards his car,  shaking her head, "Just go home," she said.

She walked towards her house and looked back, her eyes filled with thought.

After standing still for a few seconds Wenha ran towards her brother and wrapped her arms around him.

Wonwoo stood frozen, surprised at her sudden action, but right as he got ready to wrap his arms around her neck, the warmth radiating from her body to his disappeared along with the presence of his sister.

The only thing he heard was the faint sound of the front door of the house closing.

Wonwoo felt slight pain in his chest as he got back in his car.

He rested his forehead on the car wheel, as he breathed in heavily.

He knew he missed his sister, but he never knew how much until now.

He contemplated whether to drive home or not and made up his mind.

He wouldn't go hone until Wenha was in the car with him.

~~~~
Mingyu ain't here, but it's gonna be a little meanie in the next chapter^^

happy reading bb's