.30

Wonwoo grinned as he walked to school the next morning.

He could hardly keep his eyes open because of the fact that he stayed up all night talking to Mingyu, who was now his boyfriend.

As he strolled into into the classroom, getting ready for a lecture, he smiled at his boyfriend.

"Good morning," Wonwoo said, his voice hinting at the fact that he was still tired.

Mingyu just smiled lightly before kissing his boyfriend's cheek.

Wonwoo bit his lip trying to hold back a smile, but he failed as his eyes formed into crescents.

Mingyu laughed at his boyfriend's cuteness, as he struggled on trying to focus on his notes.

"Aye yo wassup," Wonwoo looked over to Minghao that came bouncing towards them happily.

"Hey," Wonwoo replied bluntly, as if telling Minghao to fuck off.

"Was I interrupting something?" He asked grinning from ear to ear as his gaze traveled from Wonwoo to Mingyu several times.

"No not re-,"Mingyu began but was cut off.

"Yeah you were. But we'll chop it up later," Wonwoo said. He gave Minghao a brief handshake before the boy said goodbye to both of them and left the classroom to roam around university until his first class started.

"Did you hear? We have a new proffesor?" Mingyu said, doodling in the margin of his notebook.

"Oh really?" Wonwoo asked staring at his boyfriend's small drawing as he rested his chin in his hand, his free hand playing with the strands of Mingyu's hair.

"Mhm. He used to teach highschool. Some all boys academy in Gangnam I think," Mingyu said, as he finished off the drawing which was his boyfriend smiling.

Wonwoo would have smiled but, as his eyes landed on the teacher, he froze.

"Hello everyone. I'll be your new proffesor Mr.Rin," He said smiling.

His eyes locked with Wonwoo's, and the boy couldn't help but grab his bookbag before storming out the class.

Mingyu looked over to Minghao confused, as the boy glared at their new teacher before running after Wonwoo.

"Well this is gonna be an interesting year," Mr. Rin said, an amused look on his face.

~~~~
its bout to be spicy yall