.24

Wonwoo layed down on the couch, his head propped up on the arm of a chair as he stared at the TV that also happened to be the only light source in the room besides the dimly lit light fixtures hanging above the kitchen counter.

He jumped slightly as he felt his phone that rested on his stomach vibrate.

He wondered if the text was from Mingyu, a frown forming on his lips slightly as he saw that it was Hoshi.

H: we need to talk.

W: sure. about what?

H: its better if we talk in person.

H: ill tell you tomorrow before morning classes.

W: aight bet

Wonwoo's eyelids grew heavy as he failed at resisting the sleep that washed over him.

                                ~•~
The conversation was short but it still made Wonwoo's mind wonder about what the situation could be as he got ready the next morning.

He threw a cap on his head not bothering to fix the hair the rested on his head messily.

He watched his sister come out of the bathroom brushing her long hair and grabbed his car keys from the counter table, walking out the door after she did.

The car ride to Wenha's high school was filled with a comfortable silence.
When they got to her school she got out of the car before waving goodbye, and Wonwoo made his way to his university.

As he walked to the entrance, he saw Hoshi walk up to him.

"So. . .what did you want to talk to me about?" Wonwoo asked as he felt around in his pocket, his fingers eventually grasping an open pack of Newport's.

"There's a proposal," Hoshi began studying Wonwoo as the boy put a now lit ciggarete between his lips.

Hoshi nothing e that Wonwoo was walking perfectly fine, and continued what he was saying.

"And that proposal is?" Wonwoo asked, smoke leaving his mouth. He looked over at the other lazily, before bringing the ciggarete to his lips once again.

"There's another race this Saturday, and the person wants to race you. The winner gets 10 grand," Hoshi said, Wonwoo's eyes widening slightly.

"10 grand? I'm in," Wonwoo said, a small smile playing on his lips.

"I don't know the dude you're going against, but I heard he's pretty good," Hoshi said, making it obvious how worried he was.

Wonwoo threw his half finished ciggarete on the ground, and stuck a piece of mint gum in his mouth before wrapping his arm around Hoshi's neck tightly.

"Well I'm pretty good too,"
~~~~
this was lame, but I plan to add someone new to spice the story up a lil^^