.27

Hoshi made his way to university. He had planned to meet Wonwoo that morning and walk together with him, but when he saw him and Mingyu walking together hand in hand, he decided not to intrude.

As he walked along the sidewalk, his fingers tapping his thigh, matching the rythmn of his music, he spotted Jihoon a few cars down.

As he got closer he opened his mouth to greet the boy, but watched as Jihoon was yelling at a middle aged man.

"Leave me the fuck alone, I don't even know why you're here today. I trusted you, and obviously I shouldn't have because you're a snake," Jihoon spat.

The male kept a straight face, as insults were being thrown at him.

"It's my first day at this school and I look like someone used my face as a punching bag," he whispered loudly.

"Which they did if I might add," the man added causing Jihoon to kick his leg with all the force he had.

The man fell to the ground screaming in pain to which Jihoon smirked, before slipping on a face mask and a pair of sunglasses.

"J-Jihoon," Hoshi yelled, running towards the other, looping his earbuds over his ears.

"Oh. . .Hi," he said, throwing the hood of his hoodie over his head.

"Soonyoung. . .my name's Soonyoung," He said, as he walked with Jihoon.

"So. . .you're going here now?" Hoshi asked, looking at the other.

"Yeah, because it's closer to my stepdad's job," Jihoon mumbled glancing up at Soonyoung before looking forward.

Once Soonyoung caught sight if a purplish mark under his eye, he grabbed Jihoon's wrist, leading him through the gates of the school, up the stairs, through the halls, straight to the infirmary.

"Why are we here?" Jihoon asked, looking around.

"Don't play stupid," Soonyoung said seriously. He grabbed a first aid kit and set it on the bed, as Jihoon sat beside it.

"I'm perfectly fine," Jihoon lied, causing Soonyoung to roll his eyes.

Soonyoung gently pulled Jihoon's hoodie off his head. He removed the boy's sunglasses next, and then unhooked the face mask from behind his ears.

"Some violent girlfriend you have," Soonyoung said under his breath, loud enough for Jihoon to hear.

"It was my stepdad," He said, wincing as Soonyoung disinfected his cuts.

"He found out where I was yesterday. . . and he got angry," Jihoon said, biting his lip, forgetting that even that was bruised too.

Soonyoung listened to the boy as he went on about his stepfather, as he ran his fingers through the boy's hair, pulling his bangs back. He added ointment to the cut on Jihoon's forehead.

Jihoon looked up at the boy, a small smile forming on his face.

"Thankyou, "

~~~~
Srry bbs, I've been busy but I hope you enjoy^^