.06

Mingyu rested in the stairwell, panting heavily. He don't know why he ran, he probably made things worst.

The first class bell was about to ring, and he thanked god he only had 3 classes that day and walked to class. He entered the class cousiously, looking for another empty seat, the only available seat being his original one.

He cried internally, as he walked to his seat. He could practically feel Wonwoo's eyes burning holes through his skull.

Mingyu stopped midway, walking to his seat and looked up at Wonwoo who looked him straight into his eyes. Mingyu couldn't do it, he couldn't sit in that seat. He turned around, jogging down the stairs to the second row and asked if Seokmin could switch seats with him. Seokmin being the nice guy he was said yes, a big smile on his face.

Wonwoo rolled his eyes and groaned. He took out a post-it note, and jotted down what he wanted to say before balling it up and chucking it at Mingyu.

Mingyu picked up the note, and opened it:

'You better get your ass over here, Gyu'

Mingyu quickly balled the note back up, before shoving it in his pocket. He could hear Wonwoo calling him, but he wished he couldn't.

This same routine of note passing continued all throughout class. The bell rang and Mingyu dashed from the classroom. His other two classes were cancelled and he was so happy. He ran to his locker to collect his books, and closed it, revealing Wonwoo resting on the other side.

Mingyu yelled causing Wonwoo to laugh. Mingyu couldn't escape, because of Wonwoo's hands that were now on resting the lockers.

"Why have you been avoiding me, Gyu? " Wonwoo said staring up at the younger.

Mingyu tried to maintain eye contact, failing miserably," I-I'm not....w-who said I-I was avoiding y-you...?" Mingyu asked nervously.

"If this is about the kiss, don't be too 'beat up' about it, "Wonwoo said nonchalantly, smiling.

"T-that was m-my first.... k-ki," Mingyu began but was cut off.

"I won't apologize. Trust me, I don't regret a thing, "Wonwoo said smirking, before slipping his mask over his mouth, and walking down the hall.
~~~~

From that moment on, Wonwoo officially had Mingyu fucked up.