.07

Wonwoo walked with Minghao to warehouse 48.

He thought about what happened earlier with Mingyu. He was gonna apoligize, but he loved the way Mingyu looked when he was flustered.
~~~~
He climbed up the stairs with ease all the way up to the roof greeted by his jumping buddies.

"Ayyyye, look who's here. My main man Wonwoo, " Cheol said playing with the hookah that rested on the old wooden coffee able.

Wonwoo hummed in response, before plopping down on the couch. He smiled as he began thinking about Mingyu, and his adorable face. His daydream was interrupted when he felt lips on his. He opened his eyes, a beautiful long haired girl smiling down at him.

"Oppa, you're up," she squeaked, smiling.

"What the fuck, how did you get here? I told you to leave me alone, " Wonwoo said while his lips violently.

"Oppa, I know you're not mad. You dont gave to act. I followed you here from school, " Kimmie said laughing. The others watchedvwide yes at the situation infront of them.

"I'm pissed. I don't like you Kimmie, and I'm not your 'oppa', " Wonwoo said pushing his hair back in anger.

"But you are though. Your older then me. Do you not like oppa? Do you want me to call you daddy? " Kimmie asked, causing Minghao to spit out his drink, and Cheol, Hoshi, and Seokmin to burst out into a laughing fit, along with various glares from girls on the roof.

"N-no... Don't call me that, and SHUT THE FUCK UP, ALL OF YOU! "

"Okay daddy, " Cheol said, still dying of laughter.

"You should leave. I don't love you, and I lost interest in fucking you, so you're no longer needed," Wonwoo said, his voice as cold as ice.

"I'll. . .I'll kill myself if you don't exept me,"Kimmie said, running to the edge.

Wonwoo ran towards her, grabbing her waist to pull her back. She blushed apon his action, "If you're gonna do that don't do it here, I really like this place, " Wonwoo said.
He got ready to leave the roof, ignoring Kimmie and his friends' shocked. He jogged down the stairs, the last thing he heard was from Minghao.

"Damn girl, you gonna need some ice for that burn,".