.16

Wenha opened the bathroom door and closed it carefully.

She ran the water and watched it shoot from the shower hose.

She studied herself in the large mirror over the sink before removing her tight fitting clothes.

Her eye makeup ran down to her cheeks, but besides that her foundation covered the cuts that littered her cheek from when Yibo hit her at the party.

As she got into the shower, she thought of things to say if Wonwoo asked what happened to her cheek.
                            ~•~

Wenha got out of the bathroom holding her clothes tightly in one hand, as she fixed the shirt Wonwoo gave her with the other.

Wonwoo exited a door that she correctly assumed was his room in a white long-sleeve shirt and some black shorts. He walked over to her as he dried his hair with a towel, his free hand grabbing the clothes from her hand and throwing them into the garbage.

Instead of objecting Wenha just stared at the floor, heat rising to her feet from embarrassment.

"Come here," Wonwoo said, his voice ripping through his sibling's thoughts yet again.

She quickly walked over to him, sitting next to him on the leather couch causiously.

He took out a small box from under the glass coffee table and opened it, pulling out ointment.

He put a small amount on his finger before dabbing it on the cuts that decorated her cheek.

"Did Yibo do this too?" Wonwoo finally broke the silence, as he put several small bandages on his sister's cheek.

Wenha didn't answer and she just looked at her lap, avoiding her brother's gaze.

Wonwoo's jaw tightened as he nodded slightly, taking her silence as a 'yes'.

He had so many questions that he wanted to ask her, but knew that she wouldn't answer him.

As the two drifted apart over the years, Wonwoo realized his parents probably brainwashed her mind into thinking he was some drug dealer or worse, selling his body to middle aged women or men for generous amounts of money.

". . .what happened to your leg?" her voice cracked a little as she looked down at the bandage that was wrapped around his knee.

"I was jumping and I got into a little accident," Wonwoo said as he put the ointment back in the first aid kit.

"Jumping?" she asked out loud, not intending to.

"It's just jumping and flipping over buildings. Parkour in a way, but we just fool around," Wonwoo lied.

What he did was more serious then just fooling around, he earned his whole income on doing what he did.
                               ~•~

An hour past and the two didn't bother making small talk, as it only grew more awkward between them.

Wonwoo looked over to Wenha to see her curled up in a ball on the other end of the couch.

He walked over to her and tucked a strand of hair behind her hair before smiling lightly.

He picked her up getting ready to put her in his room, and was surprised by how light she was for someone her age.

After he put her in the bed he lit up another ciggarete.

He had to admit that he did miss his sister alot, as he thought he'd never see her again.
~~~~

Next chapter imma bring Kimmie back (~_^)