.12

Wonwoo started off his day with his usual morning ciggarete, after he pulled his face mask down towards his chin.

He walked towards the school entrance, and rested his back against the gate as he finished his cigarette.

"What's up?" Wonwoo looked over to see Hoshi standing by him.

"Nothing much," Wonwoo relpied as he threw his bud on the ground.

"Look, I wanted to talk to you about something,"Hoshi said, rubbing the nape of his neck.

Wonwoo paused and turned around, eyeing Hoshi seriously.

"What is it?" Wonwoo asked. The boys started walking together towards the Main building.

"So Minghao told me Jun was throwing a party. And you know Jun is good friends with Yibo so he's gonna be there for sure," Hoshi finished, watching as Wonwoo's eyes practically lit up.

"That's good to know," Wonwoo said, and he couldn't help but smirk.

"Don't think of anything stupid. Remember what you told me?" Hoshi said, rolling his eyes annoyed.

Wonwoo's temper and his reckless actions always got the best of him, and Hoshi hated it hecause he knew Wonwoo had so much planned.

Hoshi and Wonwoo had known each other since grade school so Hoshi watched his best friend grow drastically.

"I don't want to talk about it. . .I don't want to talk about them," Wonwoo grew serious, as he looked at Hoshi. His mind started to drift towards the only person that seemed to matter to him that he had left behind.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring it up. I just didn't want you to forget about h-," Hoshi began, but he was cut off by Wonwoo's short outburst.

"Shut the hell up. Don't ever mention her," Wonwoo practically yelled, his deep voice could be heard through the hallway they walked in causing all eyes to be on them.

"I'm s-," Hoshi was taken aback by Wonwoo's reaction.

"Just don't. . .I don't want to talk about her," Wonwoo said, his voice growing soft.

Hoshi got ready to try to apologize again when his phone rang.

When he managed to pick it up and look in the direction Wonwoo was in, the male had disappeared.

~~~~
Are y'all confused?

Don't worry, it'll make sense.

I decided that the story should be a little more exciting.

Enjoy lovelies 😘