.31

As Mingyu got ready to go after his boyfriend he watched the angry boy walk back into the classroom, Minghao's hand on his back as he took in deep breaths.

Wonwoo slid into his seat besides the other, his fingers tapping lightly on the desk, as his left leg bounced in union.

Mingyu grabbed his boyfriend's hand causing the tapping to stop.

"Hey. . .whats wrong," he asked, expecting no answer. Surprisingly though, Wonwoo turned to him and smiled sadly.

"I want to tell you, but I'll do it later. Come with me after this?" Wonwoo asked.

Mingyu nodded, curious. As the class went on, both males stayed quiet, never letting go of each others hands.
~~~~

Mingyu sat on the couch of Wonwoo's apartment. He played with his fingers, watching his boyfriend look through the cabinets.

"Where's Wenha?" Mingyu asked, looking back down at his hands.

"She's at a friend's house,"Wonwoo said, walking over to the couch with two hot cups of coffee.

Mingyu nodded in response as his boyfriend sat next to him.

"So. . .when I was in high school, I wasn't the best kid. I got into fights alot, but I was a good student. I had perfect attendence, and i was the top of my class. I had this one big fight, and got switched to another class," Wonwoo went on, his eyes glued to his lap.

"At the time, there was a boy in that class that I really liked, and we went out. We were really close. My friends and his parents knew, and everything was A1, but Mr. Rin didn't like that. My grades comepletely dropped in his class class when he found out, and my dad beat the shit out of me because he thought I was fooling around. Mr. Rin threw things at me and one day I got tired of him so I fought back. He got mad and told my parents about my sexuality. They odviously didnt take it well and wound up kicking me out of the house," Wonwoo finally took in a deep breath before looking up at a speechless Mingyu.

They boy wrapped his arms around Wonwoo engulfing him with his warmth. Wonwoo was shocked at first, but he eventually relaxed in his boyfriend's hold.

"You desserve the world Wonwoo," Mingyu wispered, smoothing down his boyfriend's hair.

Wonwoo couldnt help but smile. He never heard that before, and hearing that made him feel warm inside.
~~~~

fuego

the song was just something I listened to while writing, it's a real bop