.23

Wonwoo kicked his apartment door lightly, grocery bags in his hand.

He watched his sister open the door, before trying to take a bag from his hand only to have Wonwoo shake his head slightly.

"I got it, you can go sit down," he said smiling gently.

She hesitantly walked back to the couch and grabbed her phone, texting away.

Wonwoo placed the grocery bags on the counter, and placed Wenha's duffle bag on the floor.

"Well eat chicken alfredo tonight. I hope its still your favorite," Wonwoo said, washing his hands in the sink.

Wenha smiled a little at the fact that Wonwoo remembered," Yeah, it's still my favorite,".

"I'll clean out the storage room, and you can sleep there. It's another bedroom but I just put family photos and stuff in there," he said as he prepared the meal.

"It's all trash anyways," he mumbled under his breath.
                                                                      <<>>

The two ate in silence, Wenha breaking the silence after a few minutes.

"W-when did you know. . .that you didn't like girls anymore?" she said, moving the pasta noodles around on her plate.

Wonwoo laughed at her question as he gave her an answer.

"No, I still like girls. But I happen to like boys a little more," Wonwoo said confidently, a smile playing on his lips.

Wenha nodded as she finished the last of her pasta.

"I have a friend that I like. . .alot. She went abroad but we still talk, even when mom and dad didn't want us too," Wenha's smile grew small quickly.

"I'm sure you guys can visit each other. She's welcome to come here any time. I'll support you no matter what," Wonwoo said, getting up to take both of their plates to the sink.

A feeling of warmth great in Wenha's chest as the last words her brother said to her related in her mind.
~~~
this was pretty boring :((