43.

Mingyu stood at the front gate of the university, biting away at his nails as he paced back and forth.

He anxiously waited for Wonwoo, so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't even realized the boy had zoomed passed him.

"Hey. . . you okay?" Mingyu asked, laying his hand on Wonwoo's forearm.

"I'm fine," Wonwoo answered quickly shoving his boyfriends hand off.

"I. . .I'm sorry," Wonwoo looked at the other as he forced a smile.

Mingyu stared at Wonwoo for a second, frowning.

"What?" Wonwoo adjusted his bookbag on his back as he grabbed one of Mingyu's hands, intertwining their fingers.

Mingyu stayed quiet as he kept his eyes on Wonwoo, a serious expression painted on his face. He raised his hand up, gently poking Wonwoo's face.

"Smile, a real one," Mingyu let he hand fall to his side as he leaned into the boy, his lips slightly brushing against the other's.

Wonwoo couldn't help but smirk slightly as he threw his other arm around Mingyu's neck pulling him closer.

"That's better," Mingyu smiled before closing the space between them.

He brushed his lips against Wonwoo's before connecting them completely. Their lips moved together in union, and Mingyu couldn't help bet pull away every few seconds to smile.

●●●

Wonwoo opened the doors to his closet, grabbing a quick outfit to change into for later tonight. He grabbed one of many navy blue hoodies and slipped it over his damp torso, his hair also still wet from his shower. 

The boy finished getting ready as he stood in the entryway of his apartment, jamming his foot into a pair of beat up Air Force ones. 

Minghao shot him an invite to some party at Jun's house, and Wonwoo had nothing better to do so he went to check it out.

After 15 minutes in the car, Wonwoo found himself infront of Jun's house. the boy's house had a sleek modern exterior, windows plastered on almost every side of the house. Though curtains gave them privacy, you could see fluorescent blue lights peeking from under the curtains.

Wonwoo opened the door, trap music engulfing him. He felt the vibrations of the bass in his body as he closed the door behind him. 

He watched as kids got wasted around him, the air in the house reeked of whiskey and weed, and the smell was tempting.

He made his way toward the kitchen where two girls danced shirtless on the counter, their faces flushed and foreheads damp as their hair clung to their exposed skin.

"My main man, you made it," Seungcheol stumbled over to the boy, the smell of Hennessy coating his breath. 

"Fuck bro, your breath reeks,"Wonwoo winced as the boy guided him to the dining table. He nodded to Minghao who was at the far corner of the kitchen, his body glued to Jun's.

"Lighten up a little bro," Seungcheol slurred, massaging Wonwoo's shoulders.

"Here, something to ease your nerves," Cheol smirked at the boy before slipping something in his hoodie pocket. 

Wonwoo narrowed his eyes at the boy the only shrugged in response before winking at him, stumbling back into the living room shortly after.