.02

Wonwoo sat on the bleachers with his friends during lunch. He had yet another cigarette planted between his pointer and middle finger. He watched students kick a soccer ball around a field, faintly listening to his friends discuss their plans for the evening.

"Okay, so we're all going jumping tonight right?," Minghao asked, playing with the strings of his hoodie.

"Yeah. I heard it's gonna be a race with some kids from some preppy academy," Hoshi said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, I gotta wait at the finish line for the race tonight," Minghao sulked. The boy was in charge of watching to make sure the fair winner was picked.

"Hey Wonwoo, you gotta be there. You're our best jumper," Seokmin said smiling. Wonwoo's eyes stayed focused on the soccer field, looking at a particular brown haired boy," Wonwoo, are you even listening?," Seokmin asked annoyed.

"Huh? Oh. . .yeah," Wonwoo said, taking a puff of his cigarette, his eyes never leaving the brown haired male.

Mingyu looked over to the bleachers, looking over at the dark haired male. They both stared at each other for what seemed like ages, but in reality it was only a few seconds. Mingyu's cheeks turned a light shade of pink, before he turn back to soccer game he was playing with his friends.

"Who the hell are you staring at?", Minghao asked, turning in the direction of his hyung's gaze," Are you looking at that girl over there?," he asked pointing to a short haired girl who had a perfect s-line body shape," or are you looking at that guy," he said, this time pointing to a all brown haired boy that happened to be the same boy Wonwoo had his eyes glued on.

Wonwoo looked away blushing, as he finished of the last if his cigarette,"Oooo you are looking at him. Guys, I think somebody has a crush," Minghao cooed smiling from ear to ear.

"Shut the fuck up," Wonwoo said, pulling his face mask back over his face to hide his tented cheeks. He leaned back on the bleachers, and closed his eyes, letting the sun rays shine on his face. He let the beautiful brown haired boy cloud his thoughts once again.
~~~~

Wonwoo's classes were all done for the day, and he was now heading downtown, to where his friends had planned to meet up after dropping his belongings of at home, and changing into joggers. They had a hide out in an abandoned wearhouse called 'Wearhouse 48'. He climbed the stairs eventually reaching the tenth floor," What's up boys?," he said a slight smirk planted on his face as some short long haired girl handed him a beer. He nodded his head towards her as a thank you before taking a sip from the bottle.

"You shouldn't be jumping if your drunk," Hoshi said, studying his iPad screen.

Wonwoo ignored him, as he guzzled down the bottle. He then threw it to the side, and proceeded stretching. His stretched beside Hoshi, when he hears yelling from the staircase that led up to the roof they were on," We're here bitches," a boy said laughing.

"You're finally here, Yibo," Hoshi said, a look of displeasure planted on his face.

"Of course the champion is here, to help you group of cunts lose yet again," Wonwoo's blood boiled, but the same girl that had handed him the drink earlier was now rubbing his back. He shrugged her hand off before walking towards Hoshi.

"Okay, so this is the route for the race, but you have to be careful. Once you get to the market area, there are big gaps all around, so you need to plan out how your gonna jump, how much speed your gonna use, etc. As long as you get to the top of Min Corp, you win. Minghao is waiting on the roof of Min Corp. We also have guys with glow bands around the course to guide you," Hoshi explained the course layout to Wonwoo and Yibo. Both boys stood at the edge if the roof," 3,2,1," Hoshi said, before both boys ran back a few feet before running forward, and jumping of the ledge.

Yibo was at an advantage since his legs were long, but Wonwoo was quick. Wonwoo took big leeps from building to building. Using his hands to balance him while jumping over objects in his way, while Yibo ran around them. Wonwoo's tactic had him leading the race, but Yibo was quick to catch up to him. They had reached the market, and Wonwoo decided to jump from terraces to get to the other side. He had Yibo right on his tail and when he leaped up, to get to the roof of one of the buildings, he felt a hands on his foot, yanking him down. The building was only three storied high but what would be greeting Wonwoo was a bed of concrete, so Wonwoo braced himself for impact only to land on something softer that seemed to yell the words,"Ow," and,"What the actually fuck?," Wonwoo looked below him, to see the brown haired boy that had stole his attention all throughout the day.

Not having time for small talk, he quickly got up, and was about to run up the nearest building when he felt a hand on his arm. He looked up annoyed, figuring that the race was probably already over,"What?," he asked, the annoyance radiating off his face and voice.

"Why the hell did you fall from the sky? You could've killed yourself," Mingyu said, worry written all over his face.

"Its not like I have anything to lose,"Wonwoo said. Mingyu opened his mouth to say something else, but the other male was gone.
~~~~
This was longer then I thought it would be but I wanted them to meet this way. I hope it wasn't too boring, lol.^.^